Click on title next to Update - it will take you to the post and information of that update.****
UPDATE 10/27/12 - Exclusive interview - Banks stealing people's property who have never missed a payment through "appraisals".
UPDATE 10//23/12 - Pennsylvania Montgomery County Sue MERS for Quiet Title for (130,000) homeowners!
UPDATE 9/20/12 (sorry I see I have not been putting my MERS updates here in the last few months) Update: Washington State Supreme Court ALL MERS foreclosures are FRAUD! Those foreclosed on the in the past can SUE MERS for FRAUD!
UPDATE 6/6/12 - NY AG hires Prosecutor for Mortgage Fraud
UPDATE 6/6/12 - Urgent Email from Lawyer who has a Class Action Suit against Deutsche Bank.
UPDATE 5/15/12 - Defense against a Fraudclosure - Do NOT use "Wet Ink" for it!
UPDATE 4/30/12 - Class Action against Banks for ALL Homeowners for fraud and Money laundering of Wall Street.
UPDATE 4/25/12 - Leaked email shows the extent of Fraud banks will commit to Illegally Foreclose on property.
UPDATE 4/16/12 - Class Action Suit against Aurora and HSBC in California.
UPDATE 4/10/12 - MERS how it began. Informing yourself about the Fraud - Detailed article about it and Fighting a Foreclosure!
UPDATE 11/11/10 - Latest Foreclosure Fraud News - Fremont out of business yet still foreclosing? Judge says "NO"!
UPDATE 11/9/11 - Latest Foreclosure Fraud News
UPDATE - 11/2/11 - Obama trying to ram bank sweetheart deal through with AGs, Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur is calling for "Occupy Foreclosures"
UPDATE 10/21/11 - Mass Register of Deeds calling for a HALT TO ALL FORECLOSURES - Mass. AG Coakley Suing Banks for Foreclosure FRAUD!
UPDATE 10/18/11 - Calling all Class Action Lawyers - Get Going - MASS. SUPREME COURT RULING: ALL PAST FORECLOSURES ILLEGAL!
UPDATE 9/16/11 - Classic! More Banks suing each other over Mortgage FRAUD!
UPDATE 8/29/11 - Sue the Bank - Lawyers Uniting for homeowners around the Country
UPDATE 8/18/11 - MBIA Bond Insurer suit against Bank of America Fraud Mortgages- Postponed
UPDATE 8/17/11 - State Attorney Generals allowing and Sanctifying Fraud of Wall Street - Covering it up!
UPDATE 8/8/11 - AIG sue Bank of America and Merril Lynch over all the Mortgage FRAUD they have committed.
UPDATE 8/3/11 - Government to Sanctify Bank of America Foreclosure Fraud?
UPDATE 7/23/11 - Best Explanation of Why the Banks are Getting away with FRAUD - From Michael Rivero of WhatReallyHappened.
UPDATE 6/28/11 - Bank of America to Pay 8.5 BILLION to Investors due to Mortgage FRAUD!
UPDATE 6/13/11 - Huge Ruling Against MERS - NY Appellate Court
UPDATE 4/21/11 - Erin Barnett, Rick Santelli of CNBC and Joe Lavorgne of Deutsche Bank can go FU*& themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE 4/3/11 - 60 Minutes Expose on Foreclosure Fraud of the Banks
UPDATE 3/7/11 - Attorney Generals of the States HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE BANKS FOR MONEY! Settlement with Banks!
UPDATE 3/3/11 - Jeff Thigpin N.C. Register of Deeds Taking ON MERS!
UPDATE 3/3/11 - My kind of Lawyer George Babcock- Passionate calls banks "Evil Forces"
UPDATE 3/2/11 - HSBC- a MERS bank Suspends ALL Foreclosures!
UPDATE 2/28/11 - Bank Of America - Paid out 46 Billion in 2010 to Pimco and Fed for FRAUD MBS!
UPDATE 2/24/11 - Naked Capitalism phone conversation with MERS counsel - MUST READ!
UPDATE 2/21/11 - NY Supreme Court Rules - EMC (MERS) No rights to foreclose - Homeowner WON (did it pro se) case without a lawyer!
UPDATE 2/18/11 - Man Able to Foreclose on Wells Fargo Office due to NO response to RESPA letter!
UPDATE 2/17/11 - MERS issues memo - STOP foreclosing in MERS name!
UPDATE 2/14/11 - HUGE Ruling AGAINST MERS - No Rights to Transfer Mortgages in New York - Judge Bans foreclosure actions of MERS where note and Mortgage separated!
UPDATE 2/9/11 - U.S. Govt. looking for a way out of Fannie and Freddie and Mortgages
UPDATE 2/2/11 - Court rules, Bank of America allowed to resume foreclosures in Nevada
UPDATE 2/1/11 - Ohio Judge Rules ALL bank foreclosure attorneys have to sign and validate paperwork - bank attorneys file suit to Supreme court, to not have to do that!
UPDATE 1/31/11 - California Court rules FOR 68 homeowners in one suit, foreclosures stopped - Yet to be certified Class action.
UPDATE 1/28/11 - U.S. Justice Dept. investigating Deutsche Bank and FALSE paperwork they file to foreclose!
UPDATE 1/27/11 - Results From the Certified Letter sent to Loan Servicer - Mine and a Readers
UPDATE 1/27/11 - Law Firm Information for Possible Class Action in Tennessee - I hired them
UPDATE 1/27/11 - Satellite Images of Foreclosure Cities!
UPDATE 1/26/11 - NEED People with Litton Loan as their Servicer in Tennessee - ASAP! This will NOT cost you a Dime! Please contact me!
UPDATE 1/25/11 - Bank of America Stops Issuing Default Notices in Non-Judicial states - BUT I know WHY they have and it isn't something good for the people!
UPDATE 1/24/11 - CLASS ACTION against MERS Deutsche Bank, Aurora Loan - California - Attorney Phone # and email - Class Actions are FREE to ALL who join!
UPDATE 1/21/11 - WE ARE WINNING! Banks Stopping and Dismissing foreclosures themselves - They DON'T WANT THE FIGHT!
UPDATE 1/21/11 - Massachusetts Supreme Court to Rule on a Buyer's right of illegal foreclosure - Lower court already ruled against buyer! BUYER BEWARE OF FORECLOSURES!
UPDATE 1/17/11 - DO THIS - GET YOUR PROPERTY - FILE QUIET TITLE TODAY - NOTHING MERS BANKS CAN DO ABOUT IT!
UPDATE 1/17/11 - Maryland Judge TOSSED OUT 10000 FORECLOSURES - From Class Action Suit Brought by University of Maryland Professor and his students! AWESOME!
UPDATE 1/13/11 - Federal Reserve Changing TILA laws - NO Foreclosure Lawsuits against Banks! M.F.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Govt. Allowing them to do so!
UPDATE 1/13/11 - Record Foreclosures in 2010 - Plea to everyone to get information out to others about Bank Fraud - We have to work together!
UPDATE 1/12/11 - I believe Class Actions Will start this year for Previous Foreclosures throughout the states! Buyers beware - Don't touch a Foreclosure!
UPDATE 1/11/11 - Very Important - Appeals Court over turns lower court ruling for GMAC in Illinois - DIRECT reason due to a RESPA letter sent! Send out the RESPA letter immediately - from a previous post!
UPDATE 1/10/11 - Class Action Suit Massachusetts - Previous Foreclosures against GMAC and Ally Financial - MERS Banks
UPDATE 1/10/11 - Florida Attorney General's Power Point Presentation about the Banks Foreclosure FRAUD! AWESOME!
UPDATE 1/8/11- I have begun a lawsuit against Goldman Sachs/Litton Loan - MERS - to roll into a Class Action Suit.
UPDATE 1/7/11 - Mass. Supreme Court Rules AGAINST BANKS For Homeowners - No Right to Foreclose!
UPDATE 1/6/11 - FREE AND CLEAR TITLE FOR YOUR HOME IN 90 DAYS - FREE EBOOK - MAKE THIS GO VIRAL - IMPORTANT - PASS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!
UPDATE 1/6/11 - Mass. Supreme Court may UNDO Past Foreclosures!
UPDATE 1/4/11 - I need Bank of America and Litton Loan People in Tennessee - to contact me ASAP!
Information on How Wall Street Has Gotten Away with Selling MBS - One Mortgage Multiple Times!
UPDATE 12/21/10 - New Jersey Judge ordered special hearing with foreclosure plainiffs for Jan. 18th 2011 - may STOP ALL FORECLOSURES!
UPDATE 12/20/10 - Must Watch Video - A foreclosed Woman Tells Congress Off - American Dream no more and the government does not work for the people anymore!
UPDATE 12/17/10 - New York Judge Denies 127 Foreclosures - Attorneys would not verify and take responsibility for the paperwork!
UPDATE 12/16/10 - IMPORTANT ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS PETITION TO YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL REQUESTING THEY HOLD THE BANKS ACCOUNTABLE TO THE LOAN FRAUD! clicking on this, takes you directly to the form!
UPDATE 12/15/10 - Using Research and Identifying Fraud in Assignments - Get out of Foreclosure!
UPDATE 12/14/10 - Bank Nervously Responds to "Where is Note", without providing note - Video!
UPDATE - 12/4/10 - Thousands of Pennsylvania Foreclosures May be VOID!
UPDATE 12/2/10 - All the Trillions of Bailouts to Ultimately Cover Up the MERS fraud?
UPDATE 11/24/10 - Marcy Kaptur on Dylan Ratigan - Excellent Video - Says Banks Run the Country!
UPDATE 11/16/10 - AG'S Nearing Agreement with Banks on Foreclosure Fraud - It can Continue and Banks are Happy!
UPDATE 11/16/10 - Congress and Senate to Vote on Notarization Act Tomorrow to Coverup Bank Foreclosure Fraud!
UPDATE 11/13/10 - CNBC - Congress Bill to Make MERS Legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE 11/11/10 - Judges Accomplices to the Fraud of Banks - Ignores the Fraud Overall - Keeps allowing Banks to come back with "correct paperwork"! No Extra allowances for homeowners, if they get something Wrong!
UPDATE 11/10/10 - Jesse Ventura Show About the Wall Street Fraud
UPDATE 10/26/10 - Miami Judge UPSET Banks are Halting Foreclosures to Correct Paperwork!
UPDATE 10/26/10 - Article Explaining MERS and How it is a Shell Company and Fraud, From Huffington Post
UPDATE 10/26/10 - How Wall Street Got Away with Selling One Mortgage Multiple Times - from Zerohedge
UPDATE 10/26/10 - Texas Attorney General Served Subpoenas to Loan Servicers regarding Foreclosure Practices.
UPDATE 10/26/10 - Video Dylan Ratinger - The TRUTH of the FRAUD - Govt. Covering it Up Also!
UPDATE 10/26/10 - What Wall Street Funds have FRAUD MBS in them
UPDATE 10/25/10 - European Lynch Mob Coming for Bank of America - Due to Selling them Bad MBS
UPDATE 10/25/10 - Class Action Suit Just Filed in New Jersey Against Bank of America, Directly - A MERS corp Bank
UPDATE 10/25/10 - Class Action Suits Against MERS for States - California and Tennessee (Tn. Sealed - Paperwork linked )
UPDATE 10/24/10 - Flordia Bar Asso. Letter to Judge on WHY they have NOT complained about Fraudulent Paperwork of Foreclosures! I Love It!
UPDATE 10/23/10 - Georgia Class Action Suit Filed For ALL Homeowners Previously Foreclosed on By MERS!
UPDATE 10/23/10 - Chris Whalen on Bloomberg, Video Explaining Fraud of Banks at the Mortgage Securities Level.
UPDATE 10/22/10 - Florida Attorney General has said "I want the Mess Resolved and Foreclosures To Continue Quickly"!
UPDATE 10/22/10 - Ruling AGAINST MERS - No Secured Trust!
UPDATE 10/22/10 - Memorandum of Law - The Fraud of MERS - Life Cycle of a Loan
UPDATE 10/21/10 - Wall Street In Trouble - Investors Want Their Money BACK From Mortgage Securities and all the Fraud of Foreclosing.... Walls Are Tumbling DOWN!
UPDATE 10/21/10 - HUD Sect. Sounds Like White House Will Protect the Banks No Matter What, also my explanation of Why Servicers Foreclosing is FRAUD!
UPDATE 10/20/10 - New Restrictions Effective Immediately In New York State - All Lawyers for foreclosures have to take Personal Liability that All Paperwork is Legal! That should stop foreclosures there now :)
UPDATE 10/20/10 - Jim Rickards on King World News - Discussing and Explaining the FRAUD of Banks and Foreclosures!
UPDATE 10/20/10 - A $300,000 Mortgage is Worth 9 Million defaulted and Foreclosed on By Wall Street MERS Banks!
UPDATE 10/20/10 - Two Professors - No Rights For MERS banks to Foreclose - Simple in Reasoning Why!
UPDATE 10/19/10 - SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK RULES AGAINST WACHOVIA BANK (MERS) No Rights to Foreclose!
UPDATE 10/19/10 - Sheriff in Chicago Says He WILL NOT ENFORCE FORECLOSURES AND EVICT ANYONE - SAYS TO BANKS "PROVE YOU ARE DOING IT LEGALLY"!! MY HERO!
UPDATE 10/19/10 - Task Force Now Opening Criminal Investigation into Bank Foreclosure Fraud! Due to Mail and Wire Fraud of False Foreclosure Paperwork!
UPDATE 10/18/10 - OUTRAGEOUS - Stern Law office - Gave gifts - the more Foreclosures someone signed the More Gifts! Gift Giving for making People HOMELESS!!!!
UPDATE 10/16/10 - CNBC Says Govt./Congress Will Pass a Retroactive Law - SANCTIONING THE FRAUD OF THE BANKS - NEGATING THE CONTRACTS SIGNED - LEGALIZING FRAUD!
UPDATE 10/15/10 - Met Life Bank HALTS FORECLOSURES! Siting "Paperwork Irregularities"! Yeah, Lets just call it Fraud, shall we!?
UPDATE 10/15/10 - Wells Fargo WILL NOT HALT FORECLOSURES - Even Though Fraud has been Shown to have happened with their foreclosures!
UPDATE 10/15/10 - Dylan Ratinger - Excellent Video - He is getting out The REAL Truth of the Foreclosure Fraud - People Moving Back into their Homes!
UPDATE 10/14/10 - JP Morgan Wants to ESCAPE MERS - Not using it anymore! Do they think they can change the Fraud now?
UPDATE 10/14/10 - OH My - Here comes the Pension Funds and Investors - NONE Too Happy with Wall Street!
UPDATE 10/14/10 - White House, US. Govt. Officials and Banks say "Stopping Foreclosures would be Damaging to Homeowners"! uuhhh.... yeah, sure.....
UPDATE 10/14/10 - Record Foreclosures for Month of September - DO NOT MOVE - STAND UP! FIGHT ANY FORECLOSURE - ALL BANK FRAUD!
UPDATE 10/14/10 - FORECLOSURE FRAUD - IT IS WORST THAN YOU THINK!
UPDATE 10/13/10 - New York State Halts ALL foreclosures!
UPDATE 10/13/10 - Don't Leave Your Homes - Stay in Them! Wall Street Fraud! - Rep. Marcy Kaptur Video!
UPDATE 10/13/10 - 49 STATES TO INVESTIGATE FORECLOSURE FRAUD JOINTLY - BUT NOT ALABAMA!
UPDATE 10/13/10 - KABOOM! GOES THE BANKS CASES AND DEFENSE! 150 Bank Employee Depositions who Stamped the Foreclosures - Some Did Not EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD MORTGAGE!
UPDATE 10/12/10 - Citibank Conference Call - The Real Info given - What is happening now, just "Tip of the Iceberg"!
UPDATE 10/12/10 - Demand the Note is Back - What to Write to Your Mortgage Servicing Company threatening to Foreclose!
UPDATE 10/12/10 - Press TV - International Media Segment with Max Keiser, Cynthia McKinney, regarding Foreclosure Fraud. Max Keiser says very interesting things.
UPDATE 10/12/10 - My Personal Commentary/Conspiracy Theory - due to all happening with the fraud - of a false flag in the future, with reasoning why.
UPDATE 10/12/10 - Huge Development! FEDERAL Bankruptcy Trustee JOINS Litigation Against Lenders Processing Services for All Federal Trustees in U.S.! This is ultimately against MERS - Foreclosure FRAUD!
UPDATE 10/12/10 - Karl Denninger - Market-Ticker Article - Explains the MERS FRAUD Simply and Perfectly, as it is MUCH MORE than "Paperwork irregularities"!
UPDATE 10/12/10 - WSJ Article - 40 Attorney Generals, Joint Investigation - Article yet again Implies only Paperwork problems!
UPDATE 10/11/10 - Dylan Ratinger Show on MSNBC with Rep. Brad Miller about the Foreclosure Fraud.
UPDATE 10/11/10 - A thought about Bank fraud upon Obama - How many other elected Officials have had Fraud committed upon them by the banks? Let's find Out!
UPDATE 10/11/10 - David Morgan Silver-Investor - Radio Interview, Mentions Foreclosure Fraud Influencing the Prices of Metals!
UPDATE 10/11/10 - Obama VICTIM of Robo Notary Signing FRAUD! CLASSIC! No Wonder he didn't sign the Bill passed through the Senate!
UPDATE 10/11/10 - One Quarter of All Homes Sold in 2nd Quarter were Foreclosures - This can get Ugly!
UPDATE 10/11/10 - White House does NOT want a Halt to Foreclosures want paperwork "irregularities" fixed and Foreclosures to Continue!
UPDATE 10/10/10 - Video - Great for a LAUGH At the Banks Expense! Parody of the Foreclosure Fraud by the Banks. LOVE THE VIDEO!
UPDATE 10/10/10 - Video of Ohio Attorney General on Democracy Now saying the Foreclosures ARE FRAUD!
UPDATE 10/10/10 - White House has Known about Servicer Foreclosure Fraud, has Not done anything.
UPDATE 10/9/10 - The Week in review to 10/9/10 - My Youtube MERS Update Video
UPDATE 10/9/10 - Obama changes and clarifies veto from Pocket Veto to Protective Return Veto due to Senate still in Session.
UPDATE 10/9/10 - Litton Loan (Goldman Sachs Mort. Servicing Co - MERS) joins the crowd - FINALLY - halts some Foreclosures.
UPDATE 10/9/10 - MUST READ Article - Understanding the Banking and creation of MERS and how money is created out of Thin Air!
UPDATE 10/9/10 - Biggest FRAUD in History of Capital Markets - Of course it is about MERS mortgages
UPDATE 10/8/10 - Obama's Veto of Notary Bill a Trick? Will not actually Stand? Some are saying it is a sham and the Government has pulled one over on the people.
UPDATE 10/8/10 - Harry Reid Calls for ALL BAnks to Halt Foreclosures
UPDATE 10/8/10 - Explaining MERS Wall Street Fraud and DO NOT buy a Foreclosure - you can Lose Big Time!
UPDATE 10/8/10 - PNC halts foreclosures in judicial states (23 states)
UPDATE 10/8/10 - Bank of America Halts ALL Foreclosures in ALL States - not just judicial foreclosure states!
UPDATE 10/8/10 - Jon Stewart Takes on the Bank Foreclosure Fraud!
UPDATE 10/7/10 - MUST WATCH VIDEO - Karl Denninger MSNBC on the Foreclosure Fraud - says Government is part of covering of the fraud.
UPDATE 10/7/10 - Texas Attorney General Calls for Freeze of Foreclosures and Congress Calls for Federal Investigation.
UPDATE 10/6/10 - MERS Has Gone RICO - Class Actions - Jim Willie article about MERS!
UPDATE 10/4/10 - Good Morning America Segment on the Foreclosure Fraud
UPDATE 10/4/10 - Shock coming for Wall Street. All about the foreclosures in judicial and non-judicial states
UPDATE 10/4/10 How to find the Fraud in your Loan Documents - What to Look for!
UPDATE 10/4/10 - MERS tried Quiet Title - Didn't Work - Another Way to Fight Foreclosure!
UPDATE 10/4/10 - Call to Action - CALL YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL OF YOUR STATE - ASK FOR INVESTIGATION INTO BANK FORECLOSURE FRAUD - What to say
UPDATE 10/03/10 - Videos of Whistleblower and journalist about Mortgage Servicer Fraud!
UPDATE 10/01/10 - Massachusetts Attorney General Calls for a Halt of Foreclosures in that state and an Investigation into the Bank Fraud.
UPDATE 10/01/10 - Connecticut Stops ALL foreclosures in the State
UPDATE 10/02/10 - Citibank and Wells Fargo Committed Foreclosure Fraud Also
UPDATE 10/1/10 - My Youtube Video with what is Happening with MERS - Updates from the week.
UPDATE 9/30/10 - Letter Senator Al Franken Wrote to Treasury and other Govt. Officials Questioning MERS and foreclosures!
UPDATE 9/30/10 - Rep. Alan Grayson Saying ALL MERS Mortgages are FRAUD ON VIDEO!
UPDATE 9/30/10 - Ohio Attorney General Refers MERS and JP Morgan to Federal Prosecutors
UPDATE 9/29/10 - JP Morgan/Chase Stops Foreclosures!
UPDATE 9/28/10 - Bloomberg News Article about Foreclosure Fraud!
UPDATE 9/22/10 - Washington Post (MSM) article about Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud
UPDATE 9/19/10 - GMAC Halts All Foreclosures in 23 States - Due to Judge Ruling Finding Mortgage FRAUD
UPDATE - 9/16/10 - FOX NEWS SEGMENT ON MERS - NO RIGHTS TO FORECLOSE!!
UPDATE 9/16/10 - Survey of MERS Court Judgments - For and Against MERS
UPDATE 8/27/10 Huge Problem For MERS and Past Foreclosures
UPDATE 8/27/10 1 in 7 Houses In Foreclosure
UPDATE 8/23/10 - Utah Judge Stops All Bank of America Foreclosures
UPDATE 8/23/10 - Foreclosure Defense Manual
UPDATE - 8/21/10 - NEW YORK CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR ALL HOMEOWNERS ALREADY FORECLOSED ON AGAINST MERS!
UPDATE - 8/21/10 - CLASS ACTION SUIT IN FLORIDA AGAINST MERS AND MERS LAWYERS
UPDATE - 8/21/10 - My Youtube VIDEOS ABOUT MERS AND SUITS Update
There have been lots of things going on, in the last few months. Not everything I had wanted and many others had wanted. BUT...... there are things happening behind the scenes, so to say.
Here are some Great Sites to keep updated with what is happening with MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Service).
First there is a lawsuit here in Tennessee, that now has a "shut down" of information. I got the paperwork and the lawsuit against MERS before it was wiped off the internet. I have contacted the lawyers, but they are bound by a secrecy and "no discussion" ruling of the lawsuit, by the Judge. It is against MERS for the state of Tenn. for billions of money the state has lost, due to MERS not having to file and register changes with the state.
It is the same lawsuit happening in Nevada and California with the Hearnes and Hager lawfirm. I have spoken to them multiple times. They are the same ones, I was searching for representatives in Missouri and other states of people being foreclosed on. I won't even go into, what all I did to find representatives. One set I did find, ended up getting their house free and clear from the mortgage company, due to becoming representatives, so then I had to find others.
Calif - Nevada - MERS Fraud case filed
EDIT - The link above does not work anymore.
Anyway, that is history. I have been very disappointed with the non-action of suits. I also spent hours and days, contacting many law firms to try and get them interested in a Class Action suit for all Non-judicial foreclosure states.
It seems some action has started once again with suits against MERS.
Links - for those who are interested in Mortgage Fraud information and the latest in what is going on.
Right now - I am inserting this link - which is good for today - where LIVE Arguments are about to happen in Florida - in a landmark case against MERS. I am inserting the Overall link and summary info - you will then need to click to go to the Live Stream on the page.
The live stream is here... but it is not working for me right now. The arguments should have already started 9am est.
Here is the Foreclosure Fraud Site - for getting info about what is going on.
Here is info on a Utah Judge STOPPING All foreclosures in a ruling last month
This is a Great site - it is ALL MERS fraud info - has a law library link and you can get any and all info you need about what is happening in foreclosures.
A person who got her house from judge ruling in April
Another site - for foreclosure defense:
Go to this link and save the pdf pages on your computer- the MERS depo. lawyer tears apart MERS case! *** note the pages 1 to 58 - are upside down.
Some good OVERALL Info about MERS - from link
There were many rulings against MERS last year - from the Kansas Supreme Court - to New York and other states.
To understand MERS and rulings against them - please see the following links.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...&aid=15324 - Kansas Supreme Court Ruling against MERS
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/25/bu...ss&emc=rss New York judge ruling against MERS - forgave whole debt!
From this one link - is this Information on MERS
MERS Basic Corporate Information
* MERS is incorporated within the State of Delaware.
* MERS was first incorporated in Delaware in 1999.
* The total number of shares of common stock authorized by MERS’ articles of incorporation is 1,000.
* The total number of shares of MERS common stock actually issued is 1,000.
* MERS is a wholly owned subsidiary of MERSCorp, Inc.
* MERS’ principal place of business at 1595 Spring Hill Road, Suite 310, Vienna, Virginia 22182
* MERS’ national data center is located in Plano, Texas.
* MERS’ serves as a “nominee” of mortgages and deeds of trust recorded in all fifty states.
* Over 50 million loans have been registered on the MERS system.
* MERS’ federal tax identification number is “541927784”.
The Nature of MERS’ Business
* MERS does not take applications for, underwrite or negotiate mortgage loans.
* MERS does not make or originate mortgage loans to consumers.
* MERS does not extend any credit to consumers.
* MERS has no role in the origination or original funding of the mortgages or deeds of trust for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS does not service mortgage loans.
* MERS does not sell mortgage loans.
* MERS is not an investor who acquires mortgage loans on the secondary market.
* MERS does not ever receive or process mortgage applications.
* MERS simply holds mortgage liens in a nominee capacity and through its electronic registry, tracks changes in the ownership of mortgage loans and servicing rights related thereto.
* MERS© System is not a vehicle for creating or transferring beneficial interests in mortgage loans.
* MERS is not named as a beneficiary of the alleged promissory note.
Ownership of Promissory Notes or Mortgage Indebtedness
* MERS is never the owner of the promissory note for which it seeks foreclosure.
* MERS has no legal or beneficial interest in the promissory note underlying the security instrument for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS has no legal or beneficial interest in the loan instrument underlying the security instrument for which it serves as “nominee”
* MERS has no legal or beneficial interest in the mortgage indebtedness underlying the security instrument for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS has no interest at all in the promissory note evidencing the mortgage indebtedness.
* MERS is not a party to the alleged mortgage indebtedness underlying the security instrument for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS has no financial or other interest in whether or not a mortgage loan is repaid.
* MERS is not the owner of the promissory note secured by the mortgage and has no rights to the payments made by the debtor on such promissory note.
* MERS does not make or acquire promissory notes or debt instruments of any nature and therefore cannot be said to be acquiring mortgage loans.
* MERS has no interest in the notes secured by mortgages or the mortgage servicing rights related thereto.
* MERS does not acquire any interest (legal or beneficial) in the loan instrument (i.e., the promissory note or other debt instrument).
* MERS has no rights whatsoever to any payments made on account of such mortgage loans, to any servicing rights related to such mortgage loans, or to any mortgaged properties securing such mortgage loans.
* The note owner appoints MERS to be its agent to only hold the mortgage lien interest, not to hold any interest in the note.
* MERS does not hold any interest (legal or beneficial) in the promissory notes that are secured by such mortgages or in any servicing rights associated with the mortgage loan.
* The debtor on the note owes no obligation to MERS and does not pay MERS on the note.
MERS’ Accounting of Mortgage Indebtedness / MERS Not At Risk
* MERS is not entitled to receive any of the payments associated with the alleged mortgage indebtedness.
* MERS is not entitled to receive any of the interest revenue associated with mortgage indebtedness for which it serves as “nominee”.
* Interest revenue related to the mortgage indebtedness for which MERS serves as “nominee” is never reflected within MERS’ bookkeeping or accounting records nor does such interest influence MERS’ earnings.
* Mortgage indebtedness for which MERS serves as the serves as “nominee” is not reflected as an asset on MERS’ financial statements.
* Failure to collect the outstanding balance of a mortgage loan will not result in an accounting loss by MERS.
* When a foreclosure is completed, MERS never actually retains or enjoys the use of any of the proceeds from a sale of the foreclosed property, but rather would remit such proceeds to the true party at interest.
* MERS is not actually at risk as to the payment or nonpayment of the mortgages or deeds of trust for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS has no pecuniary interest in the promissory notes or the mortgage indebtedness for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS is not personally aggrieved by any alleged default of a promissory note for which it serves as “nominee”.
* There exists no real controversy between MERS and any mortgagor alleged to be in default.
* MERS has never suffered any injury by arising out of any alleged default of a promissory note for which it serves as “nominee”.
MERS’ Interest in the Mortgage Security Instrument
* MERS holds the mortgage lien as nominee for the owner of the promissory note.
* MERS, in a nominee capacity for lenders, merely acquires legal title to the security instrument (i.e., the deed of trust or mortgage that secures the loan).
* MERS simply holds legal title to mortgages and deeds of trust as a nominee for the owner of the promissory note.
* MERS immobilizes the mortgage lien while transfers of the promissory notes and servicing rights continue to occur.
* The investor continues to own and hold the promissory note, but under the MERS® System, the servicing entity only holds contractual servicing rights and MERS holds legal title to the mortgage as nominee for the benefit of the investor (or owner and holder of the note) and not for itself.
* In effect, the mortgage lien becomes immobilized by MERS continuing to hold the mortgage lien when the note is sold from one investor to another via an endorsement and delivery of the note or the transfer of servicing rights from one MERS member to another MERS member via a purchase and sale agreement which is a non-recordable contract right.
* Legal title to the mortgage or deed of trust remains in MERS after such transfers and is tracked by MERS in its electronic registry.
Beneficial Interest in the Mortgage Indebtedness
* MERS holds legal title to the mortgage for the benefit of the owner of the note.
* The beneficial interest in the mortgage (or person or entity whose interest is secured by the mortgage) runs to the owner and holder of the promissory note and/or servicing rights thereunder.
* MERS has no interest at all in the promissory note evidencing the mortgage loan.
* MERS does not acquire an interest in promissory notes or debt instruments of any nature.
* The beneficial interest in the mortgage (or the person or entity whose interest is secured by the mortgage) runs to the owner and holder of the promissory note (NOT MERS).
MERS As Holder
* MERS is never the holder of a promissory note in the ordinary course of business.
* MERS is not a custodian of promissory notes underlying the security instrument for which it serves as “nominee”.
* MERS does not even maintain copies of promissory notes underlying the security instrument for which it serves as “nominee”.
* Sometimes when an investor or servicer desires to foreclose, the servicer obtains the promissory note from the custodian holding the note on behalf of the mortgage investor and places that note in the hands of a servicer employee who has been appointed as an officer (vice president and assistant secretary) of MERS by corporate resolution.
* When a promissory note is placed in the hands of a servicer employee who is also an MERS officer, MERS asserts that this transfer of custody into the hands of this nominal officer (without any transfer of ownership or beneficial interest) renders MERS the holder.
* No consideration or compensation is exchanged between the owner of the promissory note and MERS in consideration of this transfer in custody.
* Even when the promissory note is physically placed in the hands of the servicer’s employee who is a nominal MERS officer, MERS has no actual authority to control the foreclosure or the legal actions undertaken in its name.
* MERS will never willingly reveal the identity of the owner of the promissory note unless ordered to do so by the court.
* MERS will never willingly reveal the identity of the prior holders of the promissory note unless ordered to do so by the court.
* Since the transfer in custody of the promissory note is not for consideration, this transfer of custody is not reflected in any contemporaneous accounting records.
* MERS is never a holder in due course when the transfer of custody occurs after default.
* MERS is never the holder when the promissory note is shown to be lost or stolen.
* MERS does not service mortgage loans.
* MERS is not the owner of the servicing rights relating to the mortgage loan and MERS does not service loans.
* MERS does not collect mortgage payments.
* MERS does not hold escrows for taxes and insurance.
* MERS does not provide any servicing functions on mortgage loans, whatsoever.
* Those rights are typically held by the servicer of the loan, who may or may not also be the holder of the note.
MERS’ Rights To Control the Foreclosure
* MERS must all times comply with the instructions of the holder of the mortgage loan promissory notes.
* MERS only acts when directed to by its members and for the sole benefit of the owners and holders of the promissory notes secured by the mortgage instruments naming MERS as nominee owner.
* MERS’ members employ and pay the attorneys bringing foreclosure actions in MERS’ name.
MERS’ Access To or Control Over Records or Documents
* MERS has never maintained archival copies of any mortgage application for which it serves as “nominee”.
* In its regular course of business, MERS as a corporation does not maintain physical possession or custody of promissory notes, deeds of trust or other mortgage security instruments on behalf of its principals.
* MERS as a corporation has no archive or repository of the promissory notes secured by deeds of trust or other mortgage security instruments for which it serves as nominee.
* MERS as a corporation is not a custodian of the promissory notes secured by deeds of trust or other mortgage security instruments for which it serves as nominee.
* MERS as a corporation has no archive or repository of the deeds of trust or other mortgage security instruments for which it serves as nominee.
* In its regular course of business, MERS as a corporation does not routinely receive or archive copies of the promissory notes secured by the mortgage security instruments for which it serves as nominee.
* In its regular course of business, MERS as a corporation does not routinely receive or archive copies of the mortgage security instruments for which it serves as nominee.
* Copies of the instruments attached to MERS’ petitions or complaints do not come from MERS’ corporate files or archives.
* In its regular course of business, MERS as a corporation does not input the promissory note or mortgage security instrument ownership registration data for new mortgages for which it serves as nominee, but rather the registration information for such mortgages are entered by the “member” mortgage lenders, investors and/or servicers originating, purchasing, and/or selling such mortgages or mortgage servicing rights.
* MERS does not maintain a central corporate archive of demands, notices, claims, appointments, releases, assignments, or other files, documents and/or communications relating to collections efforts undertaken by MERS officers appointed by corporate resolution and acting under its authority.
Management and Supervision
* In preparing affidavits and certifications, officers of MERS, including Vice Presidents and Assistant Secretaries, making representations under MERS’ authority and on MERS’ behalf, are not primarily relying upon books of account, documents, records or files within MERS’ corporate supervision, custody or control.
* Officers of MERS preparing affidavits and certifications, including Vice Presidents and Assistant Secretaries, and otherwise making representations under MERS’ authority and on MERS’ behalf, do not routinely furnish copies of these affidavits or certifications to MERS for corporate retention or archival.
* Officers of MERS preparing affidavits and certifications, including Vice Presidents and Assistant Secretaries, and otherwise making representations under MERS’ authority and on MERS’ behalf are not working under the supervision or direction of senior MERS officers or employees, but rather are supervised by personnel employed by mortgage investors or mortgage servicers.
I hope to add more things as time goes by. But I hope the above gets you started on looking at MERS and the Fraud. Though there may not be much talk about it, there ARE things happening behind the scenes!