Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The News is AWESOME TODAY! BREAKING - CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE FORECLOSURE FRAUD OF BANKS Due to Mail or Wire Fraud Laws by False Paperwork!

Just Breaking - A Federal Task Force is Now looking into Criminal Foreclosure Fraud of the Banks! 
I would LOVE To see the Bankers Go Down in Handcuffs!  But, I don't have much hope in this, since it is at a Federal Level and we know all the politicians are bought and paid for by the banks.  So they will stop or correct any real criminal investigation.  I bet there will be intimidating phone calls to those involved in investigating the criminal aspect, by the minions of the banks.

I am still thrilled this information has been released by a MSM outlet.  That means more and more people are going to start questioning and hopefully Standing up for their rights and Against the Fraud!

Portion:

The Obama administration's Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force is in the early stages of an investigation into whether banks and other companies that submitted flawed paperwork in state foreclosure proceedings may also have misled federal housing agencies, which now own or insure a majority of home loans, according to these sources.
The task force, which includes investigators from the Justice Department, Department of Housing and Urban Development and other agencies, is also looking into whether the submission of flawed paperwork during the foreclosure process violated mail or wire fraud laws. Financial fraud cases often involve these statutes. 

Link to all information on MERS Foreclosure Fraud Updates

EDIT - Michael Rivero from WhatReallyHappened emailed me back, regarding this information.  He thought of something I did not, he said this:

They will use the Fed investigation to shut down the state investigations

I had not thought of that - But he is Right - they will/may shut down the AG's joint investigation and make it Federal - MORE Control and Stopping any Real Charges against the Banks!

5 comments:

  1. Now we'll see if the states AG will exert 10th Amendment muscle the states legislatures seem willing to flex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is possible that the states will go against the fed, after all, what have they got to lose? The foreclosures are costing the states serious revenue. Still it seems too good to be true to me. I'll not hold my breath to see justice done. I still think that any sort of justice will be bloody awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE WERE THESE FEDS THE WHOLE TIME
    WHY WAIT TILL THE WHOLE THING IS EXPLODED
    DAMAGE DONE !!!!

    WWW.EXPOSE CORRUPT COURTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banks should be merely a utility. If you want to opt into fantastic profit and loss opportunities fine - but for most of us banking services should just be a regulated utility. There is way too much criminality now like with their bogus shell companies taking fees for unknown and unreceived goods and services from the accounts of disabled and seniors, plunging our most vulnerable populations into cascades of NSF insufficient funds charges on a frighteningly routine basis. We cannot go automatic deposit exactly because of this. I can't tell you how many people are spending hours daily weekly and monthly battling their own bank. Doing that to a physically/mentally/emotionally challenged population that has clearly been redlined expressly for this is criminal in the first degree. And no, we don't want to just use the Social Security Administration debit card - that is a bit too Big Brother for most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my foreclosure and subsequent seizure I decided to stand my ground and make 'em steal my house at gunpoint. On June 28, 2007 A 30 thug LA CROSSE COUNTY (WISCONSIN) SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT SWAT TEAM rammed my front door and at gunpoint kidnapped me (a widowed musician) and my 19 year old son. Although I was never formally informed that I was under arrest, I was charged with 'obstructing and resisting' ($10,000 fine and 9 months in jail). These are criminal charges and would have gotten me a jury trial. The D.A. offered to reduce the charges down to a $5 Ordinance Violation plus $125.30 court costs. The last thing the judge (Dale T. Pasell) in my (railroaded/rushed to judgment) foreclosure case wanted was me in front of a jury. I'm currently seeking advocacy and co-counsel and if interested please contact me at randyfricke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete