Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Can't wait for All Foreclosures to STOP? DO this - What To Demand from the Bank - Before Getting Foreclosed On!

The Demand the Note is back, as something that will also help those who are threatened with Foreclosure!

If you are being threatened with Foreclosure at this time and your Bank is Not stopping it's foreclosure process - here is what you can do!

 borrowers compose an email to their specific bank requesting the note. "To protect myself and my family, I need to know who owns my mortgage," says the letter. "Within thirty days, I would like to know the name, address, and phone number of the bank or investor that owns my mortgage. Furthermore, in light of the recent allegations of foreclosure fraud, I demand to see the original mortgage note proving ownership over my home loan."

There is a "get Started" Button on the right of the page!

A mortgage note is the document you signed when you purchased your home loan. Mortgages contain lots of paperwork – but only the original mortgage note with your signature is proof that you owe the debt. That’s why banks need the note to prove that they own the loan and can collect payments from you. The problem is, banks now buy and sell mortgages up and down Wall Street – slicing them up and repackaging them to sell to other banks. The bank you bought your mortgage from two years ago may not be the bank that owns it today. But, in all the shuffle, the mortgage notes often don’t get transferred along with your debt.


No comments:

Post a Comment