Monday, October 4, 2010

CALL TO ACTION!!! DO WHAT I DID THIS MORNING - CALL YOUR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE ABOUT INVESTIGATING FORECLOSURE FRAUD - TODAY!

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!

I CALLED MY ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE FOR THE STATE THIS MORNING!

They then referred me to Consumer Affairs, I then left a message for the Director.

I said

"I want to know if the state of Tennessee is looking into the FORECLOSURE FRAUD that is happening?  In that the servicers of mortgages are the ones foreclosing on people, NOT the owners.  Only the owners of mortgages can foreclose and this involves all the banks that are being shown to have committed foreclosure fraud, and they are ALL MERS banks.  Is your office going to investigate the foreclosure fraud happening?  Also even Alan Grayson and Barney Frank this last week said MORTGAGE SERVICERS CAN NOT FORECLOSE ON PEOPLE!"

I left my name and number.

CALL YOU ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATE - ASK FOR AN INVESTIGATION INTO MERS FORECLOSURE FRAUD AND TELL THEM "ONLY THE OWNERS CAN FORECLOSE ON PROPERTY - NOT SERVICERS"

No comments:

Post a Comment