Monday, January 24, 2011

California - Possible Class Action Suit against Deutsche Bank and Aurora Loan (MERS)- Please Call the number and join - Class Actions are FREE to all who join!

Possible Class Action Suit beginning against Deutsche Bank and Aurora Loan Services (MERS banks) in California.

PLEASE CALL this number if you have Deutsche Bank or Aurora Loan Services - 714-372-2264!

BTW:  You may not know you have Deutsche Bank, I did not know my loan was Deutsche bank until just recently!  They had purchased Fremont Loan accounts from my understanding.  The court house did not even have it as Deutsche bank for the information on my house!

If you are in California - with a MERS loan - CALL THE NUMBER PROVIDED!

CLASS ACTION SUITS DO NOT COST ANYONE WHO JOINS THE CLASS ACTION ANY MONEY!

The Law office handling it is:
Lenore Albert Law Offices
Huntington Beach California
714-372-2264

email:  lenorealbert@msn.com


7 comments:

  1. There is a lot of lip service paid in this Congress and downtown at the White House about family values and small business. Who better represents family values and small business than the fishermen and women on the Oregon and California coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherrie, I joined and was relieved when I saw my home address join the class!! Thanks Lenore Albert and the original defendants for bringing "light" to the darkness Aurora & Deutsche are hiding in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally AWESOME! I am glad to hear you are in the Class Action! COOL!

    Maybe I am making a small difference and helping others, by having info here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys should post this class action on www.BankClassActions.com they will send the law firm plaintiffs who match the case for free.

    jeff@legalforensicauditors.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. MortgagIt was a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank. GMAC used MortgageIt and BrokerSource Mortgage to conceal the fact that they were doing business after closing commercial operations in 2006 www.thetruthaboutmortgage.com/alist-of-recent-mortgage-closures. They have updated the list since 2006. GMAC put me into loans that could not be paid off. I filed a complaint with the Office of Thrift Supervision and got no response. I complained to Kamilla Harris, California's Attorney General and was referred back to OTS. Now I have give $4000 as a retainer to a lawyer who, after making me wait for almost a year, has bundled my case with 15 other people. Aurora has moved to have the case dismissed according to the lawyer. They are telling me not to worry about it. Read my story...www.ajsanford-honestyproject.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have GMAC (not on file at town hall though)and in 2010 I applied to refincance from a 6.25. At that time I had no bills, great credit score, paid on time, home worth more then mortgage and I was oftered a 4% rate till they asked for my income. Refused debt ration to high so I have to stay at the higher payment. GMAC was the only outstanding bill I had. I have since hired a lawyer after I went through a modification and was turned down. Has been a year with a repeat of needing the same paper work over and over. I do not believe they have my mortgage or papers to prove it. I have asked the lawyer to get a copy form GMAC???? where is it???? I have tried all avenues for help. Banking Assoc, Predident Obama,congressmen etc. etc. Now GMAC is protected because it is in chapter 11. We helped them out once before and here they are in trouble again now under Ally

    ReplyDelete