Here is yet another way to fight MERS - besides the fact the servicers are the ones trying to foreclose, of which they CAN NOT!
- “Trust me” is not a substitute for real evidence.
- If they want to prove the obligation, they need evidence.
- If they want to prove a default, they need evidence,
- if they want to prove the note is evidence of the obligation, they must prove that assertion with evidence that the note is the whole deal (which is NEVER the case in a securitized loan).
- If they want to prove a lost note they need evidence that the note was in existence, when it was in existence, how it came into existence, and what happened to it — not just say we had it, but now we don’t.
- And watch out for those “original notes.” Many of them are fabricated using simple software and a color printer. If there are no impressions on the back of the page, even the note they present is probably NOT the original and is probably a fabrication printed off a laser or dot matrix printer. Close examination will show even a novice the truth of this statement.