Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I haven't posted due to some Big things happening! It is involving the Foreclosure Fraud! I have STOOD UP! I am asking others to Stand UP also! BUT right now, I need people in Tennessee that have Bank of America as their Mortgage and having problems! ALSO - I need People in Tennessee with Litton Loan servicing! Very Important to get in touch with me!

I have not posted, due to the holidays and a very big thing happening in my life right now.  I will say that I am STANDING UP to the Foreclosure FRAUD!  I will give more information as I can, but that is all I can say right now. 

Also, I NEED people in Tennessee to contact me ASAP who have Bank of America as their mortgage company and have had problems with them.

Also I NEED people in Tennessee who have Litton Loan (Goldman Sachs) as their servicing company! 

THE ABOVE PLEASE CONTACT ME!  This is All about the Foreclosure FRAUD!  I will give you more information, including the lawyer you will need to contact!


I will be on Dave Hodges - Commonsense Show this Sunday through Republic Broadcasting!  He is interviewing me regarding the Foreclosure Fraud.  I will try to give information of what I know about it, in a way people will hopefully understand it more!

PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP TO THE BANKS AND THE FRAUD - WE HAVE THE POWER - WE CAN DO IT - BUT WE NEED TO DO IT TOGETHER!

PLEASE STAND UP WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment