Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lawyer for Class Action Suit Nation Wide against Deutsche Bank, sent me an "Urgent" email - Please pass along


Lenore Albert, a lawyer out of California who has been on top of the MERS fraud for years, sent me an URGENT Email.

She has been working on getting Class Action Suits going against MERS banks. 

She started another one against Deutsche Bank.  But she needs people that have had the situation listed below.

This is her "Urgent" email to me that I got:

I need to get the word out. We just beat an order to show cause on a complaint and are allowed to file our second amended complaint because it is adequately plead but judge then issued a motion for summary judgment to ensue to see if we have evidence to prove the claims. I need two things:
1. Know if anyone else received a modification from HomEq that was 'faxed' to them and it looked like there was a missing page or a missing term.
2. Who has had their house sold at foreclosure when they were under BK Stay order by the defendants in this case.
3. Any evidence or information appreciated!!! Here is the proposed complaint.

The proposed complaint she sent me is in PDF form.  I am not able to put it here.  But I am putting some of the first paragraphs.

PLEASE CONTACT LENORE ALBERT and pass this information along to everyone you know that may be similarly situated.  She needs people Immediately that have had the situation listed above with HomeEq.

Lenore L. Albert, Esq. SBN 210876
LAW OFFICES OF LENORE ALBERT
7755 Center Avenue, Suite #1100
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Telephone (714) 372-2264
Facsimile (419) 831-3376
Email: lenorealbert@msn.com

Attorney for Plaintiff, HELEN GALOPE, on behalf of herself and all others similarly situated
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
HELEN GALOPE, an individual, on behalf of herself and all others similarly situated,
Plaintiffs,
vs.
DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, AS TRUSTEE UNDER POOLING AND SERVICING AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MAY 1, 2007 SECURITIZED ASSET BACKED RECEIVABLES LLC TRUST 2007-BR4; WESTERN PROGRESSIVE, LLC; and DOES 1 through 10, inclusive,
Defendants.
CASE NO. SACV 12 00323-CJC (RNBx)
Assigned to the Hon: Cormac J. Carney
PROPOSED SECOND AMENDED CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT
PLAINTIFF, HELEN GALOPE, on behalf of herself and those similarly situated bring this national class action against defendants for conducting its business practice in an unlawful, unfair and fraudulent manner as alleged herein.
I. VENUE
PROPOSED SECOND AMENDED CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT
GALOPE v DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, et al CASE NO. SACV 12 00323-CJC (RNBx)

1. The Court has subject matter jurisdiction over this action under 28 USC § 1332 wherein this is a class action over $5,000,000.00 where at least one plaintiff is diverse from one defendant. Alternatively, federal question jurisdiction exists under 28 USC §1331 based on the 11 USC §362 violation.
2. The Court has personal jurisdiction over the defendants in this action by the fact that the Defendants are conducting business in the state of California.
3. Venue is proper in this Court pursuant to 28 USC § 1392 because the action involves real property located in the Central District of California; and pursuant to 28 USC § 1391(b) because a substantial part of the events or omissions on which the claims are based occurred in this District.
II. PARTIES
4. At all times mentioned herein, Plaintiff HELEN GALOPE was the title owner by way of a grant deed to the property duly recorded in the Los Angeles County Recorder’s Office, Book 391, pg 40-42 more commonly known as 19117 DELANO STREET, TARZANA, CALIFORNIA 91335 (hereinafter referred to as “The Premises”) which was her principal residence (APN 2128-022-022).
5. Defendant, DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, as trustee under pooling and servicing agreement dated as of May 1, 2007 securitized asset backed receivables LLC trust 2007-BR4, has its principal place of business in Santa Ana, California and is registered to do business in the State of California and claimed to be the
PROPOSED SECOND AMENDED CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT
GALOPE v DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, et al CASE NO. SACV 12 00323-CJC (RNBx)

title owner of The Premises, by virtue of a trustee’s deed from defendant Western Progressive, LLC at the time this action was originally commenced.

8 comments:

  1. can someone help me Deutsche Bank National Trust. Took my Home In PA. 157 Brian Lane Effort PA 18330. The loan was from New Century Mortage. I can say now that everything about was wrong back in Feb 2007. They new it was bad loan they sold me.Everything from the underwritier to the apprasial. It all went down hill for me in California. I'am trying to get onto the class-action suit. I need help locating where do I go. My e-mail address is lizabeth121955@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Kevin Ardona and I know Deutsche Bank did UNLAWFUL ACTS to evict me out of my home in Aug.2012. I want my home back & damages that have happened since the eviction.. my email addres is kevinardona@gmail.com.. thank you much.
    Aloha,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention I'm in Hawaii & they took my 94-1038 puana st Waipahu hi home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know deutche bank is scamming me to get my home. I paid every month until last may 2012 when they returned my money order to western union. I had to search for the Money orders and finally located them 2 months later. One rep said we mailed them back to you and another had no clue where my 700 was. Trying to do my last modification bf filing Chpt 13. They keep saying they never received my paperwork when I have confirmation. Also I pd 4k in interest and in the petition they state my last payment was in feb 2012. I have been a paralegal for 20 yrs. They breached the contract when they sold to Homeward. Any attys interested pls email me at Callieps902@aol.com. they also named two other incorrect people. One being DHS with the incorrect SS#. I need justice. Hope now is wonderful though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all fighting with Deutsche. They do not fight fair. They will lie and cheat. Get an attorney before it is too late. Put pressure on them as long as you can and try to get them to settle. They do not like paying attorney's fees either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you all know the reason you dont win in court is because the lawyers and judges take an oath to the Federal Bank that will not go against it. They are a Dunn and Bradstreet private seeking tax exempt co. it is
    owned by the banks and print money with no backing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi I am and have been fighting deutche bank as well they lie cheat steal make up documents pay witness to lie
    lead you on with loan modifications they break the law and the courts allow it daily no matter what I want to join a class action suit as well I would like to here from people on where to go who to contact as well I am well abreast
    on what these lenders do and say hope to here from anyone thanks al,

    ReplyDelete
  8. please contact me with any information. We are getting ready to file another class action against Deutsche Bank, Ocwen and Sage Point Lending Services larryuzarski@yahoo.com 562 644-4450

    ReplyDelete