Monday, December 26, 2011

The power of yourself. Making a Difference and influencing positive developments for ALL people! Here is the proof - You (We) do have power! Tennessee Bill against unconstitutional Federal Laws

Last night I got the greatest Christmas gift on Christmas day!  Believe it or not the gift was a comment on one of my post on the blog.

What post was that, you ask?

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/12/email-to-my-tennessee-state-legislative.html

I inserted an email I wrote to all of my state elected officials, which was about the 1031 indefinite detention bill. 


 I don't believe anyone can just sit back and think it is useless to try and do something, when our country is at stake and all of our freedoms.    

I am here to prove it is not useless.  I am energized after the comment (Christmas present) was left.

In the email I sent to my state officials, I had the Bill of Rights, the wording of the 1031 bill (Indefinite detention) and the information and fact that state law is superior to federal law, when the federal law is unconstitutional.

Here is the comment that has gotten me hyped, excited and what I think is the greatest Christmas gift:

Anonymous said...
You will be pleased to know we are working as I write with Tennessee Senators in legislation to do just what you have set out. Please read SB 0620 and HB 1212. I think you will be pleased.

I did a quick search and here is what I found about the bill:



SB 0620
Campfield
HB 1212
Ragan

Committee to assess constitutionality of all federal laws. Creates the "Tennessee Nullification Reaffirmation Act." Requires the general assembly to appoint a committee to review all federal laws and regulations to ensure that they are all constitutional, according to the federal and Tennessee constitutions. Requires such committee make a recommendation for nullification within 30 days. Requires the general assembly to vote on the nullification following the recommendation. Prohibits the federal law or regulation from being recognized within the state if the general assembly votes to nullify it. (S: Campfield; H: Ragan)



Now those who know me, know I can get very hyper over exciting news!  Last night I was as hyper as you can imagine - I was doing my happy dance when I read the comment and looked up the information of the Tennessee bill.  




I wrote my elected officials, three times all together about the 1031 bill.  The link provided was my first email to them.  I wrote (inserted here in the blog) my other two emails to them, one was with the video of Levin revealing Obama is who required U.S. citizens be part of the 1031 bill and the other was with all the proof of FEMA camps.  

Now that I know there is something in the Senate of Tennessee and I have the names of the two who wrote the bill...... you can just imagine what I will be doing!  :)   Take a huge guess..............  think their phones will be ringing?  I may even drive to Nashville and try and see all of them now.

In fact, if there others from Tennessee reading this, who would like to join me - we can all meet in Nashville together and do some lobbying for the constitution and to pass the bill above.  

It starts with one - after one state, others will follow.  Help your state be the one.

I am now telling everyone - TO CONTACT YOUR STATE ELECTED OFFICIALS!  PLEASE I BELIEVE ALL OF US STARTING A MOVEMENT OF GETTING THE STATES TO ONLY ADHERE AND OBSERVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS!

Here is the link to Every State Website to find your State Elected Officials Email addresses - those in Tennessee I made it easy on you.  Go to the link of my email to my officials, every state elected official email address is in the post, just copy and paste them into an email.  



BELIEVE YOU HAVE POWER, BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF ONE, BELIEVE THAT A POSITIVE PEACEFUL FORM OF ACTION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  

PLEASE JOIN ME - WRITE YOUR STATE ELECTED OFFICIALS - USE THE EMAIL I WROTE OR WRITE A BETTER ONE!  BUT PLEASE - YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED! 

So... for those who have left comments on various posts on the blog, basically saying: "Where has that writing your officials gotten you, except with a reservation to a FEMA camp?"  I am now able to say.... it has now gotten me possibly from ever getting thrown in a FEMA camp!  Now.... protect yourself and fellow state citizens - WRITE/EMAIL YOUR STATE ELECTED OFFICIALS - TODAY!   

Those who write their state officials, please consider sending me the batch of email addresses for your state officials, so I can put it on the blog and help others from that state to also send an email to them.  It takes a small amount of time to get all the email addresses but it is well worth the time and effort expended.  I will put up a new page across the top, on the blog just for state elected official email addresses, if people send me them.

10 comments:

  1. I just got a few slight whiffs of hope from Tennessee, all the way up here in Canada. We watch carefully what happens below the 49th parallel because if freedom's last embers die there they will die here too. Our Canadian government is led by a man who has laid his soul on the altars of the "Synagogue of Satan" and consistently sells large portions of our nation's sovereignty to Corporate U.S.A. Never stop trying and thank you Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes again the "Volunteer state"...sometimes ya just gotta 'show em'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sherrie your ignorance is unbelievable
    those who vote decide nothing those who count the votes "DIABOLD" decide everything.
    now what would you have advised these people?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1nz0rPIU_w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Anon?

    So you are one who is of the opinion, we just sit back and complain and not try to do something? You think that people can't stand up and try and make a difference and do it in a way that gets results?

    Well, I believe differently and you may think I am ignorant, but considering there is a bill in the Tennessee Senate that says I may not be quite as ignorant as you proclaim.

    I believe the only way we will get things done is through an intellectual revolution and not through violence.

    So think of me as ignorant as you want but I am taking steps to keep the constitution alive and I will continue to do so.

    You go ahead and sit back and complain about it all, but that is not my style.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

    MAY IT BE A YEAR OF ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ALL PEOPLE FOR THE BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Tennessee tsa is got that place under lockdown better than Hitler did.
    Great propaganda Sherrie .

    Will you be a guard or will you be operating the showers and ovens at camp fema?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon... so funny about it being propaganda. Is it your job to post on the internet? Seems to be.

    I have to say I don't get the part of the guard part. I guess you are trying to say - since I am standing up and there is hope in Tennessee that I will be keeping people from any of that. Yep... that is my intent! To help save the constitution and freedoms so no one has to worry about those things.

    I sincerely wish you a wonderful and Happy New Year that is full of accomplishments and results of wins for the country... may we all have those accomplishments together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE UNWILLING AND UNABLE TO RESPOND TO WHAT I SAID.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The piece of legislation that you are so excited about is, itself, unconstitutional. State law cannot trump federal law; states are not granted the power of nullification by the U.S. Constitution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are very wrong about that. Learn the state power compared to the Federal power. Then post a comment.

    ReplyDelete