Monday, September 3, 2012

Cecilia - Amazing Beautiful Songs which raise you up.

I have had the album "Voice of the Feminine Spirit" by Cecilia for a few years and have recently discovered it again. 

I have been listening to it over and over again.

She has the most amazing angelic voice.

The songs are all very lifting in spirit!

She does an Amazing Grace that is the most beautiful I have ever heard.  There are Whale sounds in the Amazing Grace that makes it so magical.

The whole album is simply beyond words in the beauty of the songs and her voice.


A favorite of mine "The Sacred Hum" was not on youtube, so I put it on youtube myself.

Here is the video, with the lyrics below.  Her "Amazing Grace" song is below.

Enjoy and be lifted up!






Here are the lyrics:


The Sacred Hum

Lyrics: Stuart Wilde
Music: Tim Wheater

I toiled and toiled and then I found
The source of all eternal sound.
What tone is that? I’m often asked.
In what phrase is it cast?


I cannot say from whence it comes,
It runs and runs.
My heart knows, ‘tis from above;
Eternal love.

‘Tis so. ‘Tis so. ‘Tis so.
‘Tis so. ‘Tis so. ‘Tis so.

Within lays a mysterious fact,
Taken from an ancient tract.
Tell me, is it flute or drum?
Nay! It is a sacred hum.

Within that hum, a violet hue
Comes flashing through.
In that tone, the healing light
With all its might.

Angel’s voices bending space and time,
Calling all heaven’s bells to chime;
Inviting souls that are pure of heart, become,
The sacred hum.

Here is her Amazing Grace with Whales

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful voice, mahalo nui loa for sharing it. Great posts and info on your site.

    ReplyDelete