Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am Watching the Reading of the Constitution of the United States on CSPAN right now!

I am watching the reading of the constitution of the United States on CSPAN right now.  1/6/10 11:34am est.

They have read a few interesting bits.  One says ONLY Gold and Silver will be the currency of the United States!  (that was broken in 1971).

When it was read that only someone born in the U.S. can be President, a disruption happened in the viewing area. People started yelling about that.  I could not understand what they were saying but I can easily guess, that it was about Obama never showing a Real Birth Certificate.   They had to stop the reading to get order back and the speaker ordered those people causing the disruption removed from the viewing seats.

I recommend everyone watching and listening to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment