Thursday, January 27, 2011

Letter to Get out Certified to MERS Banks - Results (payments cut in half) from a Reader who did it and my result from doing it!

I had posted about getting a letter out certified to your MERS bank, mortgage servicer and it being very important that you do.  The post with the letter is linked here.

I got a response back from Litton Loan, in fact they sent me 115 pieces of paper.  What is funny, is lots on who actually owns the mortgage was not quite together though!  They had one sheet saying Fremont is the beneficiary then another said Deutsche bank is.   But I loved the TILA paper they sent did not have my signature on it!  In fact the TILA paper I have, which I did sign at closing has a LOWER interest rate on it, then the one they sent me!  All the paperwork is in the attorneys hands now.

They were calling me, after receiving the letter from me, but I did not answer their calls, as when I did talk to them a couple of weeks later, they wanted to modify my loan and a number of other things.

I can tell you the Letter DOES GET THEIR ATTENTION!  They know you are smart and know what is going on, by sending it to them.  They will possibly jump through hoops to get you happy.  In fact, someone just posted on another topic (about Georgia's Class Action for previous foreclosures), that the letter had an amazing effect on their loan servicer.

This is the exact comment they left:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Georgia Class Action Suit For ALL Homeowners Who H...":

your letter did it,,after 18 mos,of playing tag with them, i sent your letter along with my personal message Monday morning to BOA. I got a call from the negotiator him self Tuesday afternoon !! he ask me what I wanted and i told him he agreed and fed-x it to me---cut my payments in 1/2 interest rate went from 7-1/2% to 2%--1200 a mo to 600 a mo...thanks for all the information--old retired person,,,



I personally, am not interested in negotiating with the bank, what I am interested in doing, is stopping people from being thrown out of their homes and becoming homeless, when the banks are profitting from making people homeless and stealing their property through fraud.  I will say it once more.  The banks have made millions off each 100K loan and they give themselves billions in bonuses for ripping their investors and the people off.  The U.S. govt. has given them trillions for all their fraud, it is time for us the regular people to stand our ground and for us to get bailed out!

I hope everyone sends the letter out and if you want a reduction in payments etc. then I believe you will get it.  If you want to do as I am doing, then great too.  We all have different things we would like to achieve.

I am thrilled for the reader of the blog who commented and got his/her payments reduced in half!  Please let me know if you have also had a great response like that after sending the letter out and if that is what your goal is!

I also encourage everyone to get all the papers, you can still negotiate with them, but get the papers in hand!  Don't just negotiate and not get what they have on your loan!  It is very important, in my opinion, to see what matches and what they leave out!  Just like my TILA they have, is not signed by me and the interest rate is higher.

I have to say, the best feeling I have right now, is that I may have made a difference in someone's life, by giving them information!  It can't get better than that!  Making a Positive difference for others is the best feeling there is!  I sincerely hope we all feel that at times!  I hope we all are shown we DO make a difference and making a positive difference is a glorious feel good feeling.  I am thankful for the reader sharing their experience!

WE WILL WIN - WHAT EVER OUR GOAL IS, WE CAN AND WILL ACCOMPLISH IT!

14 comments:

  1. Sherrie-
    Thanks for your efforts. An out of state attorney contacted me, wants $4500 dollars to take my case and he won't answer any questions without half down. I mean, I asked how much his seminars were, so I could send my daughter maybe, and he won't reply. Makes me wonder how scrupulous he is - did he find out I have an attorney in the family and decide not to fleece me? Anyway, ALL the in state attorneys we have talked to say we will NEVER win in Idaho, so I can't afford to fight. I have to move, I have to start over, and I am already not a rich woman. Used to be middle class, not so much any more. Not as bad as many, I am not trying to complain, just saying I lost this poker game just on the ante. "Justice" may be out there, but only if you can BUY it, and that means it is not really justice. I sent the letter, I got the confirmation, and then I got foreclosed on, and I cannot even fight them. I can't afford a free attorney when it is a certainty that the courts will use me as a punitive example to anyone else who tried to fight the banks. In state attorneys all say that is what the judges here do, sanction attorneys and punish claimants. That is why I wanted to know if you knew anyone who is WINNING in Idaho. I found a guy to take my money, but that is never hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliare, I have asked my attorney for a recommendation there. I would like to say, no one has won in Tenn. either against the banks, But I believe now there is no way judges can look the other way. Contact your legal aid in your state! Also did you send out the letter mentioned, certified to the bank? It really does help! I got one call after another from them, due to it. They wanted to jump through hoops to work something up. Please try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrie - MY DAUGHTER WORKS FOR IDAHO LEGAL AID. People think I have not tried, I have tried. She is telling me, from the most honest, loving place an attorney can come from, that there is no hope in this state. That is why I am only interested in an attorney who has WON here. I am pretty sure there are none, and never will be. I was on the State Central Committee, a Ron Paul delegate to the RNC. I am not without connections, and still, no hope. Good luck to you.
    Start at 2:28
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUVPtt7AQrk
    I've been trying to sound the alarm, people all think I am looking for sympathy. You may be the only person outside my immediate family who gets it when I say "This is a land grab." In 20 to 25 years, EVERYONE will be asking for their deed, won't they? Then the only "solution" will be to do away with private property ownership. There is my "crystal ball" vision.
    Hang in there, keep up the good work. I am not done yet, I just have to be realistic. I will be at the auction with my own little megaphone that I got for Christmas... from me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I have emailed the firm that I have been corresponding with for quite some time. They have some class actions against MERS in various states going on. I will let you know what I hear back from them, as soon as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I haven't heard back from the attorney in Nevada yet, but i have been doing some searches.

    here is one firm you may want to contact. They deal in real estate law.

    http://www.barker-lawoffices.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. information of lawyers in Idaho

    http://www.lawyersuccess.com/Idaho-lawyer.php

    I would not give up Claire, just as other places have not ruled for the homeowner before - with so many Supreme court rulings against MERS, I don't see how it can be ignored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't give up, I just have to stay realistic. Fuggers will have to drag me out of here, though. I got desperate enough to call politicians today, and actually got a state level guy to listen. My Congressman is unavailable, can't return phone calls either. Anyway, my State Rep is an unusually good person, at least he is going to look into it. Thanks for all your efforts, and I will check out those links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Central Mortgage Company, MERS, loan. I live in Washington State. There are many mistakes on my documents. They also have canceled my forclosure sale 3 times. They do not have a clear title. Is there any other people out there with the same? I will leave my email contact me if so. Any suggestions? rvdamons@hotmail.com THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is so much fraud in our documents its absurd. We have sent so many letters to chase.. att. general.. senators. o.c.c , dept. of justice.. and so on.

    Can you believe the o.c.c. and the dept. of justice sent us letters stating things like . "we dont handle that stuff" "theres nothing we can do" and my favorite.. "you should call hamp" WTF?? HAMP??? for FRAUD?? LOL wow

    ReplyDelete
  10. who knows a MERS atty for Florida properties? I am in NJ and have 5 MERS mtgs. Also need a good mtg auditor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherry this is such a blessing. I am in South Carolina. Are there any attorneys that we can consult with here? thanks for all you do.
    By the Way sending the letter out tomorrow CERTIFIED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you want free copies of your complete chain of title, simply call the realtor that was in loved with your original loan and ask for the Title CompNy representative. You tell them there is a Cloud in your chain of title and they will email you everything! By the way, Title companies are also subject to some scrutinity, since they need to ensure you have a marketable title, should you later be in a position to refinance or sale your home. If your title is not marketable, you can not close the deal! Then who bears the blame?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Title company listed on my mortgage is no longer around and my mortgage is a 2005 countrywide disaster if I accept the modification that I was offered and live long enough I will be almost 100 years old before paid off. What can I do about an out of business Title company? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete