Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Interview with David Morgan 2/17/11 about the RED ALERT email from Roger Wiegand regarding Confiscation of Gold and Silver this year. We also Discussed Fake Gold and Silver!

David Morgan

David Morgan of Silver-Investor was generous to take time out of his busy schedule to do an interview with me today regarding the RED ALERT email he received from Roger Wiegand of WeBeatTheStreet.


David Morgan discusses the RED ALERT email and his thoughts on the potential of confiscation of metals this year and he addresses the potential of fake gold and silver on the market. 

Due to our using David Morgan's system to do the interview.   I am not able to embed the interview into this post, but David has been kind enough to let the audio of the interview be hosted through his site at Silver-Investor, so please click this link to hear the interview.

David mentions in the interview, he does not believe gold and silver will be confiscated, though others do.  He also said Roger is not someone who would put out the RED ALERT email, without having some real sources to back it up.  He discusses how there have been fake gold and silver bars on the market, with previous discovery of 100 ounce silver bars filled with lead in the 1970s.  David gives a great interview regarding what people are concerned about with gold and silver.


My interview with Roger Wiegand on 2/16/11 can be found here.

I would like to thank both David Morgan and Roger Wiegand for doing the interviews with me regarding the RED ALERT email!  I sincerely appreciate the time both took out of their very busy schedules to talk to me about the RED ALERT potential of confiscation.

A BONUS

At the end of the interview I let David know his Matrix video he did was killer and awesome!  This video I have watched multiple times, because it is so cool!  David explains briefly the reasoning of his creating this Matrix video.  I am inserting the video here for everyone's enjoyment, but listen to the interview for why he did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment