Monday, October 25, 2010

New Jersey Class Action Suit AGAINST Bank Of America Just Filed - (MERS)

A Class Action Suit Against Bank Of America (MERS bank) was just filed in New Jersey!

This suit is directly against Bank of America compared to encompassing all MERS banks.


UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
Tanya Beals, on behalf of herself and all
other persons similarly situated
VS.
Bank of America, N.A, BAC Home Loans
Servicing, L.P., a wholly owned subsidiary
of Bank of America, N.A., LaSalle Bank,
N.A., John Does 1-10
Excerpts:

Defendants Have Consistently Demonstrated a Willful Disregard
for the Procedural Safeguards Entitled to All Borrowers

Defendants Routinely Act in Bad Faith and in Breach of Contractual
Obligations During the Course of their Settlement Negotiations with Plaintiffs
FIRST COUNT
(Fraud)
SECOND COUNT
(Violation of the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
codified at N.J.S.A. §§ 56.8-1, et. seq.(NJCFA))
THIRD COUNT
(Breach of Contract)
FOURTH COUNT
(Breach of the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing)
FIFTH COUNT
(BREACH OF IMPLIED CONTRACT)
SIXTH COUNT
(Quantum Meruit)
SEVENTH COUNT
(Violation of the New Jersey Fair Foreclosure Act)

4 comments:

  1. Sherrie, I commend you and your effort to spread the truth about the nefarious banking system that is and has destroyed the entire commerce industry world wide.It takes people with heart who are willing to stand for something, and no longer just turn the other cheek.I'm in nc, and would like to file my own class action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, Litton, residential funding/ mers/ GOLDMAN SACHS, was denied summary judgment in a newjersey court in august for lack of legal standing and no proper chain of title, our deed of trust is fraudulent and it appears that there is intent to defraud us {RICO} . We are interested in a class action lawsuit, can you contact us @ peridey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do I turn....we were given a bad loan 6 yrs ago from BOA and don't know how to proceed...we are current with out mortgage, but have depleted our retirements to do so...please help thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherrie: Do you know what has happened with Countrywide and Bank of America targeting Senior Citizens in a scam by Countrywide? The broker came to my home which was obviously an old house. I lots my job at 58 and I did not have enough savings to continue to update the house. I had a loan that did not involve FHA. The guy said I would get a set aside but then a supposed FHA appraiser said I did not need one. I was told that standards for my home would be different for a loan because I owned my home. And that was only the beginning of what I found. The appraiser's report was filled with errors or misrepresentations. They valued my home really high and this was before the bubble but even high anyway. I got the loan and they encouraged me to use my equity to fix the home. I did that but never knew about Fannie Mae's loan being different then the bank's. I evidently paid a high interest rate that did not match the banks's rate so it appears that if I do not sell my house soon, I will have nothing at all. I heard about this from another family and the lady ended up owing not only her home to the bank but $13K to Fannie Mae. How this is done includes an attorney that comes and does not mention the second contract by Fannie Mae. You think you have one set of terms. It is not just "confusing" as the CFPB has reported -- it is handled by deceptive people and underwriters that make sure that FHA (it appears) have no information about the condition of the home. My home had no CO, needed a new roof and had many original features that FHA would not approve and I learned that several years later when I had already used equity to fix these things. And no, FHA does not come back and give more equity as the broker said. This man was an employee of Bank of America a year before he represented Countrywide and said he had nothing to do with Bank of America. When BOA was told this 4 months ago, they accused me of buying a damaged home and immediately gave my home to another mortgage company. How many people like me have lost their equity, have threats and intimidation and no place to go.

    ReplyDelete