Saturday, October 23, 2010

Georgia Class Action Suit For ALL Homeowners Who Have Been Foreclosed ON by MERS!

Another Class Action Suit has NOW been filed for All Homeowners who have been foreclosed on in the State of Georgia against MERS! 

How Awesome is this!!  A class action for ALL homeowners who had been foreclosed on in the past by MERS banks!

The paperwork filed is at the link!  This should get the banks buzzing!

Now there is two Class Actions happening in the states for previous foreclosures - New York and Georgia!

Lets hope we see more states with this type Headline!

The Plaintiff shows herein that MERS’ foreclosure on Plaintiff’s property was not valid and was wrongful, as are those foreclosures by MERS on the property in the State of Georgia of all similarly situated persons to the Plaintiff wherein MERS sent the notice of foreclosure to the debtor and wherein MERS purports to have exercised the power of sale and auctioned the property. MERS does not have the authorized power to send a valid notice of foreclosure within the State of Georgia for those deeds where it is “solely a nominee” and does not have the authority or power under Georgia law to foreclose on a property or engage in an auction of sale on such property where is is “solely a nominee” on such deeds.

9 comments:

  1. What will happen? In a country of no laws like the US the so called courts will through those lawsuits out.

    Are you kidding yourself? You can file whatever you want! It's the Wall Street Jews who enjoy the special human right in America to take what they want.

    I'm proud of being called and anti-Semite, also I support the real Semites the Palestinians, which in fact share the same fate with their American foreclosed brothers.

    It ain't funny that the American people who are foreclosed by the Jews are paying the ways of Israel who is foreclosing/ethnic cleansing Palestine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applied for a loan modification from New South Federal Savings and Loan May of 2009. In December New South was listed as a "failed bank" and taken over by LPP Mortgage. They said that New South had done nothing to try and modify my loan. I had to resubmit all my paperwork only to be told by LPP that they couldn't help me and would foreclose which they did. Does anyone know anything about LPP Mortgage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you become a part of class action lawsuit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your letter did it,,after 18 mos,of playing tag with them, i sent your letter along with my personal message Monday morning to BOA. I got a call from the negotiator him self Tuesday afternoon !! he ask me what I wanted and i told him he agreed and fed-x it to me---cut my payments in 1/2 interest rate went from 7-1/2% to 2%--1200 a mo to 600 a mo...thanks for all the information--old retired person,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! I am putting your comment in the letter post!

    I am glad to hear it from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOA took my house. GA is a non-judicial state. That means they just send a letter saying they are forclosing. They waited two years to take it. I wrote dozens and dozens of letters and phone calls. No one gave a ##$%^ and no one ever answered me. Since they waited two full years to foreclose I can't get another FHA loan for another 3 years. They are awful. We are having to wait 5 years instead of 3 because of them. All they had to do was answer me............I would have taken any option they wanted. Now my old house is for sale for $45,000 less than what I owed them. Had they worked with me they would have gotten all their money eventally. The was totally upside down and then I got sick, had to work parttime. They apparently didn't care since, again, no one there EVER contacted me in a personal way. A couple calls requesting payment and when I explained I heard "not my dept. -- call this other #". I did -- no one called back. Venting -- thanks for reading. We are desperate and need a home. Living with in-laws. Imagine that..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Max Gardeners of foreclosure defense attys in GA, "List of Grads" They will either get your house back (the title is no good for whoever buys it) or get you money for wrong doing.
      http://www.maxbankruptcybootcamp.com/find-graduates#Georgia
      This list is nationwide.

      Delete
  7. In 2005 I had a loan with America's Wholesale Lender (AWL). After 2 years, i re-financed that loan with Wells Fargo. Do I have a claim against AWL for predatory Lending?

    ReplyDelete