Saturday, November 30, 2013

Suppose to be Blue Skies today. But all Chemtrail Clouds - What are the hiding besides poisoning the Earth and people?!

As always when there should be blue gorgeous skies without any clouds.  The government fills up the sky with chemtrails.

The chemtrails are thick and it is obvious that they want to continue hiding something and murdering us slowing as they continue to poison us all through the air.

The chemtrails make it impossible to see ISON or anything else next to the sun besides making the Earth toxic.

Here are the pictures of all chemtrail clouds today 11/30/13.  Not one of the clouds is natural, everyone of them is a chemtrail cloud!

I look forward to the day, Karma absolutely gets them!  I look forward to the day they rot in Hell for the evil and poisoning of the Earth and people that they are doing!

This includes those who are flying the planes, helping create the toxins and have any part of these toxins getting out in the air.   Besides of course those who are at the top and instructing the minions to poison the Earth and people!

I still don't understand how Universal law is allowing the poisoning of the Earth and people through the air, water and food.  I don't understand how they are allowed to do this.  The only thing I can think of, is we have been in the time period that Satan/Devil is being allowed to rule the Earth.  I definitely know that there is not one person that is a leader or in any form of government who is a good person.  I believe every single one of them is an Evil Satan worshiper at this point.

They have NO right to do this!  MFers!







4 comments:

  1. I don't see any from outside the U.S (not that I'm constantly traveling the globe with an eye out for this).

    But from my somewhat stationary non-U.S. position ....no chemtrail looking clouds to be seen.
    Seems to be a U.S. centric thing.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11-30-13 Yep, all day plane after plane flew by. I took many pictures of the chemtrails also. Since today was (supposed to be) completely clear, you could notice the fogginess of this chemtrail effect. Bummer. Who wants to breathe nano aluminum. I have been educating myself all day. I have seen this going on in other counties, but today was nuts and my first time seeing it like this in this town. Fiyah bun wicked man dem

      Delete
    2. Stop talking nonsense and being of a closed mind. All one has to do is go on you-tube and you can see the horrific scars in the sky from their deliberate evil from almost any country in the world, that people have posted. In Britain during the seventies and eighties the government was actually secretly spraying biological germs on the populace for so-called 'experiments'.
      I think the only place this doesn't happen is in some of the poorer nations but, Bill Gates is there to compensate by injecting all the infants with toxic chemicals instead.
      Bloody disturbing isn't it? Some of these pictures look light something out of Dante's visions of hell. You still get the 'repeaters' trying to put it about that they don't exist and it's just your imagination The same tribe who try and tell you there was a 150 ton, 747 on the lawn of the pentagon, you know the ones.

      Delete
  2. I have been keeping an eye on this chemtrail situation for almost ten years now.....attempting to convince people to LOOK UP once in awhile.....at the sky. It speaks for itself. I even have stickers that I post (anywhere I
    can ..) saying exactly that....LOOK UP PEOPLE. I think they are too far gone. No proof will convince them that their dear government would do such a thing to the population.....Like everything Sherrie....closed minds play right into the agenda that is going on.....they count on moron-sheeple to hold the line.....! Great article BTW. Keep the faith, and keep up the fight.!

    ReplyDelete