Friday, November 15, 2013

New Picture of Comet ISON sent to me from ISON telescope - taken today 11/15/13

ISON Telescope Network sent me a picture they took today of ISON the comet.  
He said it will be the last one for awhile, as tomorrow it will be too close to the sun to take more. 

Here is his email to me with the picture below. 

Hi, Sherrie!

Here is most recent image of ISON-NM observatory - tomorrow comet will be too close to the Sun. 

Cheers,
Igor





I had emailed the ISON telescope network, asking why they were releasing pictures of ISON and the email I got back. 

UPDATE 11/17/13 - ISON telescope sent me another picture of ISON just taken this morning. 


1 comment:

  1. Pretty amazing shot there Sherrie, what a trip you are my friend, you have some moxy! Keep the pictures coming and be sure to thank them for taking time to deliver these stellar photos.

    ReplyDelete