Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Snow in the South, moisture came from the Gulf, smelled like burning plastic/rubber. I believe is due to Corexit and Oil in Gulf - My video test.

UPDATE 2/9/14 - MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS OF SNOW AND AIR LAB RESULTS - PROVES CHEMTRAILS! 

I have been constantly thinking long and hard about why the snow smelled so horrible like burning plastic/rubber, with the snow storm we got last week.   I tested and experimented with my snow as shown on video.  There are 'debunking' videos that say it is the butane gas of the lighter that made it smell as it did.  I used matches for my experiment.

A glob of goo came off the melting of snow too.  That is not normal and can not be debunked.  The video shows the glob and people can see it happen as it did.



Why would we get such bad snow here that smelled and burned as it did and the North does not?

I believe I have figured it out.  The storm came from the Gulf of Mexico, not from Canada.  So all the snow was Gulf of Mexico moisture.  What is the Gulf of Mexico full of and what continues to be sprayed down there to this day (it will be 4 years in April from BP oil leak)?

COREXIT!  Corexit still continues to be sprayed in the Gulf, it is a chemical which the ingredients have never been released and the EPA has never demanded they are.

The Gulf of Mexico still has oil leaking, this article is from last year but still applies.

The Raw Story - did a report/article on the Gulf of Mexico yesterday 2/1/14.  Dolphins are missing teeth and have lung disease in the Gulf. 

We did get snow last week and the reason why people believe it was fake snow was due to how it burned or did not burn and the smell of it.  Many tasted it and said it tasted bad too.

I can tell you, no matter how much people try and debunk it, something was wrong with that snow.  I did not believe the videos at first until I did it myself.  My test was to debunk the videos and show there was nothing wrong.  But when I did my first burn of the snow, the smell was horrible and strong of burning plastic and I knew something was really wrong with it all.


I believe, We got toxic corexit snow with oil in it.  That is why,  the snow smelled like burning plastic/rubber (which has oil in it).  This is besides all the chemtrail toxins that are sprayed in the air.  






6 comments:

  1. With very few exceptions, all of the moisture in Southern rain and snow storms comes the Gulf of Mexico. The cold air that mixes with it, cold fronts, can come from the West Coast or Canada, depending on what the jet stream is doing, but not the moisture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sherrie, for doing what you do. Keep up the investigating and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about this until I saw your post in Earthwatchers. This, though, makes total sense. Hubby and I have often talked about the poisonous rains coming off the Gulf. So why not the snow. Sorry you're in it's path. It's a shame what greedy humans have done and continue to do to our beautiful planet. Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the burn test in Massachusetts the first part of the snow not melting is incorrect snow is mostly air and when you apply heat the snow melts but there is a wicking effect that occurs and the snow will turn to slush before you will see and liquid. The second part is extremely troubling the only thing that smells like burnt plastic is burned plastic and the test proves that there is some substance in the snow that has a POLY compound in it the next step would be to conduct a test with a gas chromatograph and mass spectrometry and asses the elemental makeup of the snow. Snow when burnt should NEVER smell like burnt plastic> I may take the test to my local board of health an see if they will do the testing

    ReplyDelete
  5. SPOT ON SHERRIE!!! You're not alone... there's lots of us out here who really do GET IT. FUBP!!!!

    ReplyDelete