Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Boehner "I will Support the President and the Call for Action against Assad - Allies in Region Need us to Stand Up for them" Message I left at his DC office saying he is a War Criminal if votes Yes!

I will say right now!  Boehner will be going against 92% of the people's opinion and desire!

Boehner and the Rest of Congress WORK FOR THE PEOPLE! They are suppose to anyway! Whoever votes for war in Congress will be a WAR CRIMINAL and Will be going AGAINST International Law!

This is NOT our war!  It is all based on LIES!

His Washington DC phone number is:
(202) 225-6205

CALL HIM AND LET HIM KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!  But warning... you will have to leave a message, no one seems to be answering the phone.

I left the message:

Boehner was elected BY the People and is suppose to legislate FOR the People!  The People are saying NO to WAR.  92% of the People are saying NO to war. You just need to go to the Drudge Report and see that in the way of votes.  If you vote For War in Syria, you will then be a War Criminal as anyone who votes For the war in Congress.  The war in Syria would be against International Law and thus a War Crime!  You can NOT vote for War and  MUST do as the People Want!
Results as of 10 AM est 8/3/13



Results as of 12:20 PM est 8/3/13 

I left a little more... but I used all the words above and said it in a very firm, no nonsense tone!

I encourage everyone to Call his office!

He is just a puppet as all the others!  BUT it is time for us to Call out all the Puppets and Expose them!  Also to petition the UN and everyone we can for ALL WAR Criminals in our Congress and government be prosecuted as Such!






What he says in video:

"The use of these weapons has to be responded to and only the United States has the capability and capacity to stop Assad and to warn others around the world that this type of behavior is not going to be tolerated," said Boehner after meeting with Obama. "I appreciate the president reaching out to me and my colleagues in the Congress over the last couple of weeks. I also appreciate the president asking the Congress to support him in this action. This is something that the United States as a country needs to do. I'm going to support the president's call for action. I believe my colleagues should support this call for action. We have enemies around the world that need to understand that we're not going to tolerate this type of behavior. We also have allies around the world and allies in the region who also need to know that America will be there and stand up whether it is necessary."

No comments:

Post a Comment