Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bayou Corne, Assumption Parish, La. No Flyover since 12/27/12. It had been growing exponentially. Video I made showing the differences and seismic activity

I watch the Bayou Corne site constantly.  I am subscribed to their video channel on youtube.  I have noticed and confirmed they have not had a flyover video since 12/27/12.  They flyover it twice a week from what the website said a couple of months ago, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The last videos showed that the sink hole was growing exponentially.  I have not written about it in awhile due to so many other things happening, but I still watched it almost everyday.

The videos do not allow embedding anymore.  I guess that is because too many people were showing how it was growing fast and taking over the area.

Here is the Helicorder site that monitors the seismic activity.   

Please forgive me as I am not a savvy video person.  I don't know how to create great or slick videos.  I do try to get information out though so I do the best I can.


I show through this video how the buildings in the backiground had been being taken over.  This also has the latest seismic activity of the area.









UPDATE:   They released a flyover today 1/17/13 - Watch it (won't let me embed) here.
Notice how the water it at the buildings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment