Sunday, September 7, 2014

Truth of the Universe. There are no religions, countries, cultures, race or any divisions. Our Universal Rights of Freedom



I am intent of TRUTH of ourselves and discovering the TRUTH of I AM and WE ARE!

I recently watched Mark Passio's 9 hour seminar on Natural Laws and the True Law of Attraction.

I found it to be about all of the things I have thought of previously and learned more.

As he says in the video.... learning TRUTH takes time and if you desire Freedom, then take the time to learn TRUTH!  I highly recommend watching the whole 9 hours, because of the Truth in it and thus having the Freedom in Self and Love of self, besides expanding your knowledge of All.  It is liberating!

I had realized how we are all slaves to authority and that we have to live by laws those at the top do not.  Just as we have to pay taxes and will go to jail and have our things taken away if we do not, yet Timothy Geithner our previous Treasury Secretary and lots of the big corporations and individuals in government do not pay taxes.

Why is there one law for them and another for us?  Why is it this is allowed?

It is because we have allowed it.  All of us collectively have not stood up for our Universal Rights of Freedom.

I am not talking about country rights of Freedom of where you are born.  I am speaking about our God/Natural Law Rights that every single individual and soul on this planet has.

Our rights are not defined by country/race/culture/religion or anything else.  Our real rights are defined by God, the Universe.

What is the Truth?  The truth is, we have gone down the path of immorality, which is again not defined by any man made law or religion, but defined by God.  We have allowed others to 'lord' over us when it is not their right to.  We have allowed the brainwashing of believing those in government/churches/royalty/ etc are better and above us, thus they can make the rules for what we are allowed to do.

I did a video previously about Loving yourself.  Once you love and forgive yourself, you begin your journey of being FREE!  The Freedom that we ALL have the natural right to!  The Freedom of creation through our Love and Energy!

The real Truth is... we have been taught division of country, religion, politics, race, culture, family, birth right, and every other type division possible.

If we allow ourselves to really understand and be the Truth of ourselves/I AM, then we know there is not one single division in reality, they are only man made/evil divisions created for all of us to remain in slavery.

Everyone of us have been slaves believing there is any authority above us and allowed to rule us and there is a separation of people through the previously mentioned defined reasons.

I am here to ask everyone to PLEASE begin LOVING yourself - FORGIVING YOURSELF and FORGIVING ALL OTHERS!

We need to do this together.  It is Time!  It is Time for us all to awaken to our TRUTH of Self.

There is no need for anyone to lack anything at all!

Another brainwashing is money is evil and bad.  That is not true.  That again is to keep you down and depressed and controlled.

The book "The end of All Evil"   has this on page 40:

 Money is good. Culture has invented the lies of money's evil so that authority can more easily lay claim to it. Authority can take your ambition for improving your life by demonizing your labors. Culture teaches people that desiring greater comforts is selfish and greedy. It teaches that money is a mysterious evil.

The more money is condemned, the easier it is to steal from you. Greed does not exist amongst free people. Greed is not the love of money. The love of money is only the love of a better life. Greed is the theft of money, and it exists only among tyrants.

There is no end to the amount of improvement you can have in your life. There is no limit to humanity's ability to cure disease, to end hunger and to enjoy life. Culture would have you believe that you are limited. Culture teaches that you are not worthy of achieving your dreams.
There is no greed in desiring more, there is only greed in stealing the labors of another. Theft is evil. It is the nature of authority to steal. Only tyrants posses greed. When culture teaches that working for money is greed, it also teaches that labor without money is noble. Laboring by rule of law for the collective “we” is taught as the proper form of ambition. If you cannot choose to give or to keep, then you are not “we;” you are a slave.


I ASK EVERYONE TO JOIN ME IN FREEDOM!  I ASK EVERYONE TO JOIN ME IN LOVING YOURSELF!  I ASK EVERYONE TO JOIN ME IN FORGIVING YOURSELF!  WE ARE THE ONES RIGHT NOW THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  WE HAVE TO MAKE THAT DIFFERENCE IN TRUTH!  WE HAVE TO START THAT TRUTH WITHIN BY LOVING OURSELVES!  WE ARE THE MIRACLES OF TODAY!  WE ARE THE ONES HERE TO CREATE WHAT SHOULD BE AND WHAT NATURAL LAWS ARE!  I ASK IN LOVE TO ALL...... PLEASE LOVE YOURSELF!  HAND IN HAND THROUGH OUR ENERGY WE WILL ILLUMINATE OUR WORLD AND OURSELVES IN KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH! 



Video I did previously, inserting here... Miracles in your life through the mirroring of your thoughts/feelings. Self Love.



Another video I did recently was about my experiments with my vibrations and energy and how it possibly affected those around me in a positive way from my observations.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Sherrie, I applaud you! Kudos on taking action and making the time to watch. Mark's Natural Law Seminar is one of the best 8 hours I've spent. Made me realize I have a calling, and need to be doing more to share the Truth with others, what he calls "The Great Work."

    It's one thing to understand Natural Law ("do no harm"), and then live it. That in itself was a big first step for me. What blew my mind was to hear right living on my part WAS NOT enough. It is not enough to live in compliance with Natural Law and harmony with others. You also then have a duty and an obligation to educate others, and share this knowledge.

    Changing myself was easy. Taking responsbility for others, for taking the Truth to them. That's a whole new level of challenge for me.

    Mark also has a podcast section (http://whatonearthishappening.com/podcast/) that is an excellent resource. I would recommend starting from the beginning (podcast 1), and listening in-order, since the material builds on itself. His material is some of the best I've found. Very high quality, deep insights, well organized, and passionately presented.

    ReplyDelete