Saturday, April 26, 2014

Guest Post By 'Sage: TO BE in the LIE - "BELIEVE"

A very good friend of mine wrote this:  TO BE IN THE LIE "BELIEVE"  - It is excellent!  

Thank you, Sage for writing this and allowing me to put it on the blog. 




From 'Sage":

According to the few survivors of the ferry incident where so many died, they were told by those in authority to don life vests and patiently wait for help. The majority did just that. The only survivors were those that didn't obey those orders but jumped to safety instead. This has started me thinking back over my entire life of obeying and the reward/punish cycle that enforced it.

My God, how complicit we all have been for so long.... so many lifetimes to get where we are today. I cringe when I think over just my own lifetime. Most especially, how I enforced it on my own children that are now paying the price along with me. The excitement of participating in the sham of fake individuality which is such things as 'dress backwards day' or 'wear pajamas to school day'. Such blatant bullshit to make us believe (there's that word again!) that we have a legitimate outlet for our individuality when in reality it just indoctrinates us further into their program of 'obey' and 'believe' and conformity. All to lead us like cattle down the chute to our own destruction and enslavement. These images are flashing through my mind as pictures, photographs of the past. I cringe at each and every one of them and I want to tell my children that I was wrong..... always wrong. I was wrong to believe in the lie that those who call themselves our leaders care about us or our survival. I'm here to tell you that they don't. I'm here to tell you that they live lives so separate and apart from ours that we can't begin to imagine the chasm of differences. They are parasites that feed off of us and we mean no more to them than a cow or a chicken or a pig mean to us.

I became a vegetarian almost a year ago. I know that it's a label and I don't like to use them anymore, now that I know how the labeling system reinforces the 'obey' and 'believe' indoctrination agenda. Evidently, my decision upsets and offends others. They demand answers as to why. Then they're upset and offended when I tell them of the time that I worked and lived on a supposedly 'natural' farm where the animals were supposedly 'humanely raised and harvested' and of the time that I participated in this supposedly humane harvest, that I looked back at the lucky few that were too small for the harvest. That they were huddled together, burying their heads under the bodies of the others and I knew for a certainty that these poor beings were deeply traumatized and that the trauma would be there in their tissues for us to ingest. It changed me and I will never participate in that system again. I will never ingest the tissues of the desperate, traumatized, tortured-for-a-lifetime beings. I won't give my energy to the Satanic cult of the 1% that benefits both spiritually (negative) and financially (energy) by their system of cruelty and domination. Oh, and if I'm asked about my decision and I state my reasons, I'm told that I'm upsetting that person and ruining it all for them. No, that's not my intention..... you go right ahead and enjoy taking in the negative energy encapsulated within the tissues of the poor dead creature laying there on your plate. The other excuse, of course, is that "We need the protein. Our hair will fall out. We'll have spots and ridges on our nails that indicate a lack of protein. Our skin will look flacid and pallid. We'll be physically diminished." Well, my hair is falling out but not as much as it was when I was eating meat. Maybe that's because I'm ingesting less radiation by not eating meat. No way to know that for sure since everything concerning radiation is a big fat lie and coverup - especially since FUK-U-shima. I used to have dry ridges and spots on my fingernails when I was eating meat and now my nails are smooth and pink. The way they were when I was much younger - before the poisoning of our air, food and water was in full force as it is today. Hard to tell with the skin since I am getting older and the effects of the heavy metals raining down on us day after day, thanks to the dedication of the pilots and programmers that ensure our safety with massive chemtrailing, may be affecting my skin. As for energy levels..... well, I feel pretty danged good and I can walk farther and faster without getting winded than my own daughter. I just tell those with their objections and excuses for continuing to participate in the cruelty that it's a personal decision or a process. What a cop-out on my part. I admit to being a coward still. The truth is that we have to choose a side right now and I've chosen mine and any other choice is the wrong one. So sorry if that's not politically correct (PC - the new label to keep us afraid to wake up). Y'all just waddle on off to the natural farms and get yourselves some of that humanely harvested flesh and enjoy the hell out of it since your conscience is now properly and correctly assuaged. Enjoy.

The truth. What is the truth? How the hell do I know??!!!!! They've stolen the truth and hidden it away. As far as they're concerned, the truth is only for them. Everything we see and hear on tell-lie-vision and even the internet is just to reinforce the lies. Speaking of upsetting people that don't want to know the truth of what is happening in our world..... get a load of this video. I should give one of those politically-correct (PC - again!!) 'disturbing and graphic' warnings about this video as it shows the end result of the radiation and other crap that is raining down on us and is being fed to us through our food and water supply. That way we can all avoid looking at the little bits of truth that somehow leak out and we won't be upset. Sheesh! We all say we want the truth and the few times we get a glimpse at it, we turn on the messenger for upsetting our fake-ass reality. So, no warning for you. Go ahead. Look at the deformities in the infants, the animals, the plants. Really look this time. Let the reality sink in for once.      Video is below..



I just want to tell my children that I was wrong. That I was indoctrinated and a screwed up believer. I was wrong to tell you that the key to a good life was a college education. I shake my head in disbelief at how that turned out. All those kids that paid so dearly and will pay for most of their lives just to be brainwashed and further indoctrinated into the debt based slavery of the top 1% - which I now call The Insanes. These kids get out of college loaded down with debt and yet haven't learned a damn thing. Then they can't find a job worth a damn and end up working for $10.00/hour - which goes to their loans - which goes to the Insane criminals at the top. What a fucked up system we've let happen to them. How we've let the next generation down by allowing this to happen to them.

I just want to tell my children.... JUMP!!!!! Don't listen to them. Don't listen to me. Follow your gut instinct. Follow your survival instinct. It's there for a reason so listen to it. Pray. Because there is a God and it's not the same one as theirs. Don't be good citizens.
Stand up for yourselves because there is no savior coming. We've let you down and I'm sorry. Don't obey. Don't believe. Jump. I love you.


8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the real world my friend! Did you enjoy your nap in the Matrix? It all boils down to this...

    It is easier to fool people than convince them they've been fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sherrie - thanks for sharing.

    @Sage - you are well on your path to being a true Sovereign. This involves a necessary transition away from the false be-lie-f in external authorities of all forms.

    This metamorphosis can seem scary, shocking and out-of-control at first, as the conditioned and cultured familiar crumbles away. For so long you've been conditioned to externalize control into the hands of others. Once you begin to real-ize (real eyes...see) the myth of authority over others, there is a necessary 'loss of external control', and a not yet formed sense of internal control, which can be terrifying and seem directionless at first. However, as your locus-of-control shifts from 'external' to 'internal' and takes root deeply there, you eventually begin to discover the true source of power within, a conviction, a knowing, a deep understanding that the only power is you over yourself, and not over others.

    Your words above are strong, even vitriolic at times, and full of truth, and are beautiful to hear in their raw directed expression. Thank you for speaking of your experience as you move through this transition. You are progressing nicely along your path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Doug, for your kind words of encouragement. And thank you, Hugh Mann, for showing the error of arrogance that those of us that consider ourselves to be awake might tend to exhibit to the newly awakened. In the days to come, more and more will awaken and some of them will surpass us in knowledge and understanding seemingly overnight. Be humble and grateful. Never mind that you really don't know the first thing about me or what time period I'm referring to. I would hazard a guess that you didn't enter this world with your eyes wide open. I admit I didn't and I'm just so grateful that I've come out of the Matrix, as you call it. Peace to you, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I did not write it, a friend of mine 'Sage' did. Thank you for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, pardon me for my ignorance. :) Beautifully stated, Sage, and, might I add what a loving host you are, Sherrie, for allowing her a guest post on your blog. You both are wonderful teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugh Mann's comments didn't come across as offensive to me; I'm not sure he meant it that way. In an arrogant way, I mean. Who knows? I think it is open to interpretation. I guess I took it more as something a bit ironic and while blunt, perfectly truthful. See it neutrally, maybe? There is truth there, absolutely. It is also possible he meant it kindly. Or in a "welcome to the club, that was a rough ride, eh?" camaraderie kind of way. It has been my experience that most people who have awakened have had a rough ride, and can relate to the experience of being asleep in the Matrix, and in waking, and what a shock that can be, and how stupid we feel for having been fooled. Sometimes people joke about it -- sometimes humor helps. I will also say, welcome to the real world, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for the amazing essay I really gained a lot of info. That I was searching for

    ReplyDelete