Monday, January 20, 2014

We Rescued/Adopted a Rottweiler last week (1/14/14). Meet Shiraz our New Family Member.



We rescued/Adopted a Rottweiler on January 14, 2014, exactly one week ago today.

She had never been free nor in a house before.  She was not Potty Trained.

But she was pretty much Potty trained within 3 days.  She is that Smart!  She is amazing and gives unconditional LOVE and I believe she is very appreciative of us giving her a home and Freedom!  She is super sweet.

I wanted to introduce our new family member!

SHIRAZ! 


4 comments:

  1. Sherri, I'm surprised to see you are still supporting the old dinosaur "mockingbird media," government propaganda, brainwashing idiot box. How much are you paying the 'system' to lie to you.. $100+ a month??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't turn it on often. I turned it on to introduce it to Shiraz. I am not a TV watcher. I definitely don't listen to the news or propaganda.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sherrie, thanks for the reply.. I just wanted to say when I found out that 9/11 was an inside job back in 2007, and the media had been lying to me.. I immediately cancelled my pay tv subscription and put my tv's out on the curb. Fool me once... .... Can you imagine if 300+ million Americans cancel their tv subscriptions ? The system would collapse overnight. If we keep feeding this beast that is enslaving us, how can we expect to be free?

      btw, .. any tv show or movie you want to see... JUST GOOGLE IT... IT'S FREE. There is no need for anyone to be paying for the government controlled MSM propaganda... Those days are long over.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Sherrie. Shiraz will be a great companion for sure. Personally I prefer the company of dogs to humans. Heh!

    Get a $10.00 digital antenna and get free TV over the airwaves. Local news and weather plus PBS soft propaganda.

    ReplyDelete