Friday, September 6, 2013

MUST LISTEN TO! Recorded Phone Calls I made to D.C. House Representatives regarding Syria War vote - Offices acknowledge against International Law and Rebels Most likely did Chemical Attack - BUT still considering WAR!

OMG - Seriously... I called all the Tennessee House Representatives in Washington DC and spoke to their office staff (except for one... and their voice mailbox was filled).

I taped all the conversations and for those concerned about "wire tapping laws" both Tennessee and Washington D.C. are ONE Party consent states.  That means, I was consenting to be taped and that is all that matters and it was within the law and my right!

You won't believe it!  Many of the office staff CONFIRMED the Congress person Knows it is against International law AND THAT IT APPEARS THE REBELS COMMITTED THE CHEMICAL ATTACK!  Besides that... their Constituents were overwhelmingly AGAINST a war with Syria.... Yet many were still "undecided"!  You can imagine what I thought of that.

But I pushed them about it all.

Here are my phone calls to the Tennessee Representatives!  Listen to ALL of it..... It is GOOD!

OH.. you will hear what I said when they wanted to know my name too..... :D

This is the list and phone numbers I called:






8 comments:

  1. Obama, US-Israel lobby should be prosecuted and tried in the court of the country where they have committed war crimes and not in their country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. steel beel 3 minutes ago
    Thank you, SHERRIE !!! You have inspired me to do the same. I did not record it, but I actually called congressman John Dingle Ypsilanti office. Wrote down your polite procedure & it went exactly like your first one. (except I used my sexy Barry White voice) She sounded interested He was undecided, by the way. When I mentioned war crimes, I could feel her neck tingle through the phone. I don't think it was my Barry White voice. Hopefully, our little part helps. Little things can change the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. More proof american politicians are the sleaziest scum in the known universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they are the ONLY ones you just want to recognize.

      Of little men come little thinkers,
      Think a little more and we're all stinkers.

      How do you like your Shakespeare? Shaken, but not speared.

      Delete
  4. "Knows it is against International law". What is? And what law are you referencing?

    Why do you care? It's been going on for over two years and over 100k people have died. America 'fights' like cowards. So you shoot some missiles off from sea. It won't have any impact on your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We (the people that are awake to the fact that our government are the terrorist) care because this is being done in OUR name and we are sick and tired of the lies we are told.
      We will not be silent any longer!
      It is unlawful to invade another country that is not a threat to us but we do it all the time!
      "We" are tired of going to war because Israel has a problem with a country.
      "We" are tired of being hated across the planet for what our country does.
      But mostly "we" are tired of people like you and "we" want our country back.

      Delete
  5. Oh, it doesn't matter. Why you say? Listen, if they can put an illegal unqualified Indonesian Muslim as president do you think anything else will stop them? They committed an obamanation of the 1st kind! Anything after that is just fruit loops to them.

    So they will bomb Syria, you be damned! It worked once already. Will there be WW3? No! Why?

    Because THEE Gospel has not been proclaimed to all the world? Whaaaat? Yes, North Korea and Cuba still have not heard it proclaimed. The Bible say THIS Gospel must be preached unto all the world, and then the end will come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great, another Bible kook with a new spin on the book.

    ReplyDelete