Saturday, March 12, 2011

Video of land shifting under foot in Japan, Amazing video I have never seen anythiing like this. Japan Shifted 8 Feed to East and Shifted Earth's Axis

This video shows the land shifting and fissures right after the Japanese Quake - I have never seen anything like this before. Amazing.



Japan has shifted 8 Feet to the East and the Earth's Axis has shifted 4 inches (10 cm). They do not say how the rotation of the Earth has been affected yet. The Sumatra quake and Tsunami and then the Chile Tsunami had affected the rotation of the Earth by milliseconds. I would assume this Tsunami would add milliseconds to the Earth's rotation, due to it coming East to West.

3 comments:

  1. Sherrie -
    Have you seen this? This woman predicted the quake 3 days early.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ&feature=player_embedded#at=77

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in fact I get her videos as they come out. She does have very interesting information. I am subscribed to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherrie,

    You do not need to post this unless you want to. I am a webbot follower and had my doubts (serious doubts) as to the info from Clif High regarding the tipping point. I still do not believe that the tipping point happened to the 911 level as described and understood by my expectations of what 911 meant. In light of recent events, I now assign more credence to the bots. Has your opinion of Clif High's work changed?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete