Monday, May 17, 2010

Latest Picture of Gulf Oil

Here is the latest picture of the Gulf Oil.

There is so much that is not actually being disclosed in my opinion. But one thing I would like to know, is Why won't BP let scientist look at the oil themselves coming from the pipes, also what right do that have to stop others? Especially since they did not even have a permit for drilling And a foreign company was drilling within 200 miles of the U.S. coast, which isn't suppose to be allowed. So why aren't executives from BP being arrested for drilling without a permit. Honestly, I have had a very bad feeling about this from the beginning. Besides losing our oceans from this, as it goes around the ocean's conveyor belt. I have wondered and worried about the methane gas being released also in the water.

I have questioned if it could actually explode? After doing some research I have found it could. If the water exploded (lightening hitting etc) that could cause a tsunami of oil to hit the Gulf Coast areas bring oil way inland, besides causing other events, including Earth quakes, even on the New Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment