Thursday, October 15, 2009

NEED HELP - Important* I need someone who has had Foreclosure Papers Filed against them In California - for a Class Action Lawsuit!

Please Help me!

UPDATE: Oct. 16th -

The Law Firm who was seriously considering this, has decided to pass on bringing a class action lawsuit! To say I am disappointed does not even cover how I feel!
I will not give up, I am sorry it had been over a week for them to make the decision, as more people are being foreclosed on and forced out of their house, by MERS.

I am going to continue the search for a large law firm who would be willing to take this on. If anyone has connections to a firm, please ask them to consider filing a class action against MERS.

The basis is there for a class action suit, per the Kansas State Supreme Court ruling and other rulings around the country.

Please, if people get together, we can stop people from losing their homes and having to live out on the street with their families and kids!

The fraud bankers have committed can not be allowed to continue, besides their receipt of trillions from our pocket books.

Foreclosures by MERS should not be allowed to continue.

I need someone who has had foreclosure papers filed against them in California. The person needs to be willing to be the representative of the people who are being foreclosed on!

I had contacted large class action law firms last week. due to the Kansas Supreme Court ruling against MERS - I have wanted to start a national class action lawsuit to stop the foreclosures of MERS. We are talking 60 million homeowners have their mortgages through MERS.

The servicers of the loans and banks ultimately go through MERS. So no matter who the mortgage is paid to - MERS may be the company behind it.

The firm is seriously considering taking it on - they will be having a meeting tomorrow with all the attorneys of the firm to discuss it.

BUT they need a representative to be on the class action suit. They can not find one themselves nor give me any names of people to contact (it would be unethical). So I am needing to find one myself.

They want someone in California - L.A. preferably - that is where they are. But not necessary to be L.A.

I am trying to find someone TODAY so tomorrow when they discuss it - they already have someone as the representative.

PLEASE HELP!!

this is to ultimately HELP 60 million homeowners.

I asked once something is filed - if they could file and injunction against anymore foreclosures of MERS while the case is opened. He said YES they would!

That means, if this is nation wide - NO one with a mortgage that goes through MERS would be foreclosed on (if judge agrees to it).

There is MUCH MORE to this - but the long and short is I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO STAND UP - NOT LOSE THEIR HOME AND HELP 60 MILLION OTHER HOMEOWNERS NOT LOSE THEIR HOMES!

This is important.

PLEASE CONTACT ME at: sherriequestioningall@yahoo.com

It may have to go to a state by state class action - that will be discussed also tomorrow.

I will give the name of the attorney and phone number to the person that contacts me to be the possible representative - I will not take any personal info.

I will simply give you the attorney's info -I do not want to post it here on the board.

ALSO THIS WILL NOT COST ANYTHING TO WHOEVER STEPS UP!!

To let everyone know - Countrywide, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Litton Loan - the list goes on and on goes through MERS - you don't pay your mortgage to them every month - you may not even know they are the people behind your mortgage. But the majority of mortgage companies are MERS companies!



4 comments:

  1. Sherrie,

    I may have some people that may be interested in this. I will forward them your post and have them get back with you. I am in Florida but know many out in CA.

    4closureFraud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please...make sure they RETRO-reverse each and every property stolen by this method!
    Especially in light of the fact that with all the bank re-orgs our bank ended up buying the property from itself to dump on the mrkt and send us a bill for the diff is flat wrong!
    Due to MERS they IGNORED offers of deeds in lieu of foreclosure. Totally incommunicado!
    They destroyed us when situ was salvagable.
    We have heard of this happening consistently.
    GO GET EM!
    ALOHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jct: Check out my bank foreclosure fights during the 1980s. We used the Parble of the Talents argument to repudiate the interest, like the servant did, and accept responsibility for the principal after the interest payments have been deducted.
    See how Christ fought banks in the Bible section of my youtube videos at http://johnturmel.com/kotp.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any update on this? Are they still looking for people in California?

    ReplyDelete