Friday, September 26, 2014

I AM! The Most Powerful Words in the Universe! Understand You are, your I AMs! Use them and Create your world

There is a lot going on and there is a lot I could be writing about that are lies and B.S. happening in the world.  But instead of getting upset right now.... I feel the most important truths and the way we will change all things happening is through the truth of ourselves.  That is why I am working on myself but also the more people understand the truth the more our world will change through energy.  That is the only way to change it, through our energy.  




I AM are the two most powerful words in the universe.  Those two words are the creation words for ourselves and our world.

If you don't like what is happening in your world right now, what are you using I AM to create?  How are you using those words?  Are you using them in the negative, saying negative things about yourself?

Start being aware of how you use those words.  Use I AM in the positive.  Call in to your life what you desire and in doing that, forgive yourself at the same time for all the things you have done in your past and ask for forgiveness from others through your prayers/energy released.  Love yourself too!

If we all begin using the words I AM together and the more we all rise up in truth of ourselves and the powers of our energy.  Thoughts are things and all things began in thought first.

BE All that you desire, Have All that you desire..... you can do that by using the two most powerful words
 I AM!

I AM HEALTHY
I AM WEALTHY
I AM PEACE
I AM HAPPINESS
I AM JOY
I AM YOUTHFUL
I AM BEAUTIFUL
I AM FORGIVING
I AM STRONG
I AM ENERGY
I AM ENERGETIC
I AM HEALED
I AM ABUNDANT
I AM A MAGNET FOR ALL GREAT THINGS
I AM A MAGNET FOR MONEY
I AM A MAGNET FOR LOVE
I AM LOVING
I AM LOVE
I AM LIGHT
I AM PROTECTED
I AM THANKFUL
I AM FULL OF GRATITUDE
I AM APPRECIATIVE
I AM CREATING THE HIGHEST AND BEST IN MY WORLD
I AM FREE
I AM WISE
I AM ENLIGHTENED
I AM SMART
I AM GENEROUS
I AM GIVING
I AM ACCEPTING GIFTS
I AM UNIQUE
I AM DIVINELY GUIDED
I AM SURROUNDED BY LIGHT
I AM SUCCESS
I AM FUN
I AM WORTHY
I AM DESERVING
I AM ILLUMINATED
I AM TRUTH


I AM ...........................................

Put your words there, and even write them out.

 Here is a video it is the first chapter of many about I AM!



The 2nd chapter is here..


1 comment: