Monday, August 1, 2011

I have been calling my elected officials - Saying Vote NO to the Debt Bill - Super Congress - Unconstitutional and their positions then Irrelevant in the Future! Assistants being left speechless!

UPDATE 8/1/11 4:35pm est - I just watched the procedural vote and saw only one republican voted against the debt ceiling raise.  I called up my Congressman - Duncan from Tennessee and asked if he possibly was the ONE Republican vote against the debt ceiling?  His assistant did not know.  I said again "Do you realize that Rep. Duncan would be voting AGAINST The Constitution if he votes for the debt ceiling?  A Super Congress is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!  We the people have not voted to have a Congress within a Congress!  She said she understood my position and would pass the information along.  hhuummmpppp...........

We the People need to Sue the government for creating another government of which we the people nor our constitution allows and doing something so unconstitutional!

I have to say, the assistants in the Washington D.C. Offices have been speechless this morning, after I have called!  :)

I have been calling my elected officials in Washington D.C. and speaking to their assistants in their offices!

I have first asked "What is their vote going to be on the debt ceiling hike"?  They have responded "Not sure yet".

I then give my opinion and thoughts!

I have em pathetically told them "they have to VOTE NO to the Bill, as a Super Congress is COMPLETELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!  The Congress has no right to create a Super Congress, another branch of the government".  I also let them know, that if the Super Congress is voted in, then their jobs become IRRELEVANT!

I have to say, the assistants have stuttered after I talked to them and said that any position they have in the future will not matter, as the Super Congress is the ones who will make the bills and the rest of the Congress have no rights to change the bills, they can only vote an up or down - Yes or No!  I also make sure they know the Super Congress is Completely Unconstitutional and the official we be directly voting against the Constitution!

I know many don't think calling their elected officials work, I know it has not in the past.

BUT by informing them that their jobs and voice also becomes mute and irrelevant will make them think twice about voting for the bill!  It really seemed to put a spin and hit a mark when I have talked to the assistants, it was as if they wanted to get off the phone fast and talk to the elected official about that point!

PLEASE CALL YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS - USE THE TALKING POINT I PROVIDED ABOVE - TELL THEM - THEIR OWN VOICES BECOME MUTE AND THEIR POSITION IRRELEVANT IF THEY VOTE FOR THE BILL AND VOTE IN AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL SUPER CONGRESS!  

Here is the site - that has them all listed:

http://www.congress.org/

I know in the past from my calls - our voices have not mattered to our elected officials - BUT I still can never sit back and just let things happen without adding my voice to the mix.  I believe by sitting back and not making a sound is then giving a blessing to all.  I believe we can make a difference, especially by informing them, their voices become drowned in the future!

PLEASE it IS worth a Try and again..... are you going to sit back and just let it happen without making a peep?

No comments:

Post a Comment