Friday, August 19, 2011

The "Elite" 12 Unconstitutional "Super Congress" have already been Bought and Sold have gotten 64.5 Million from Wall Street and Special Interest Groups -



Well the new "Elite" 12  Unconstitutional  "Super CON gress" have already been bought and sold by Wall Street and Special Interest groups, to the tune of 64.5 Million in donations to them over the last decade!

Of course what ever they figure out in debt cutting, it will be against the people and not the banks or corporations that run them and control them.

What a complete farce!  Yet, people are not standing up to this unconstitutional selection of a "Super CONgress".

I have asked people to Stand Up for the Constitution!

I have in fact been called "UnAmerican" on youtube at the video of my flag being flown upside down and told I should leave this country, besides other nasty comments/emails sent to me.

As I see it, I am very American, because I am willing to fight for the country and the constitution and put myself in the firing line by standing up for what is right.  I stand up in a peaceful way and make my voice known.  I do that here on the blog and I even still call my elected officials.  It may not make a difference, but at least I am not sitting back and just letting everything happen without trying to doing something.  If more stood up in a peaceful way, then more will catch that wave and it builds to being power of the people.

Portion from link:

In total, the twelve members appointed to the Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction got nearly $64.5 million from special interests groups over the past decade, with legal firms donating about $31.5 million and Wall Street firms donating about $11.2 million. 


Of that $11.2 million, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase donated approximately $2 million combined.


The members appointed to the committee are Sens. Pat Toomey (R-PA), Jon Kyl (R-AZ), Rob Portman (R-OH), Patty Murray (D-WA), John Kerry (D-MA), and Max Baucus (D-MT) and Reps. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), Fred Upton (R-MI), Dave Camp (R-MI), Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), Xavier Becerra (D-CA), and Jim Clyburn (D-SC).


1 comment:

  1. Clear evidence that politicians are liars, traitors, and outright criminals providing zero real governing to our nation. The illegal and unconstitutional 12 are a pox upon our republic.

    ReplyDelete