Monday, April 18, 2011

Serious Magnetosphere half collapses while Earth is/was getting hit hard today (April 18th).

I have seen the magnetosphere collapsed recently and put pictures on this blog while the Earth was getting hit previously.  But I have never seen it collapsed while it was white hot as it has today.   I have many pictures I have captured over the last two weeks but have not inserted of it being collapsed. 

Today's pictures concern me.  I would assume too we will see some (at least one large) quakes from this today. 

I will not hold my breath for disclosure from scientist about our magnetosphere problems.

Here are pictures from this morning (18th of April) of a half collapsed magnetosphere from this site.


This is how it should be - completely flared out while we are getting hit.  It did straighten up and this is from today, but it stayed like this for only a short time. - 















Here are more I have captured over the last two weeks (all April 2011) - of a completely collapsed Magnetosphere













1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is very interesting. Think it has anything to do with the shifting of the magnetic north pole?

    ReplyDelete