Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan .......

Live Direct Japanese news Feed - Warning it is on the ground with the people and what is happening with them - so it may make you cry as it is the REAL news not the U.S. MSM type news.


When horrendous things happen I get very upset and am not someone to start posting about them.  I have been sending out tons of emails though to my friends and family about what is going on.  But really putting down my feelings of it and reporting as others are able to do.... well that is just not me.  I get very down and I have to process the human tragedy unfolding.  It is not just a human tragedy now it is a Earth Tragedy.

How those who thought it was a good idea to put nuclear power plants on the most seismic place in the world is beyond me.  It was said Japan has the safest nuclear power plants in the world.  I am still astounded they did not have their generators built 50 feet off the ground or something like that, considering tsunamis have been a part of Japan's history.  I am so sickened by it all.

Also.... I will say - though some may believe I am simply saying this "after the fact".  But I will tell you it is the TRUTH otherwise I would not be sharing this.  Friday morning I woke up "knowing" something happened that affected the world, I did not know about the Japanese quake and tsunami at that point.  But as I laid there I felt "our world will never be the same again after today".

I have been having the compulsion for about a week to make sure to have stored water, I have spoken with others who have had the same compulsion over the last couple of weeks.  Why are we having those compulsions?  I do not know.  But I know enough to follow my instincts.  I am asking those who are reading this..... would it hurt to store water right now - today? 

Here is FEMA's site - about What you Should have at all times - including Stored Water in case of disasters
The Japanese in some areas are desperate for water and food and they are having a hard time getting that to them.  I would hope they start doing air drops soon.  
We all know what is going on in Japan so I am not going to start putting it down here.  

Again I am not able to express how deeply I feel for those people in Japan and that is why you will not see posts from me about what is going on over all with it.  I will let others do that on the internet.  It is way too sad and depressing for me.  


I know the Angels are there also I ask others to "Radiate LOVE AND LIGHT" to all affected in Japan!  Whenever there are disasters and we are selves are not able to do something directly to help what does help is praying for the people and RADIATING LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL!  This includes all of those who are suffering everywhere around the world - including New Zealand, Haiti, Chile and all those in the Middle East who are fighting for their freedom.

MAY LOVE AND LIGHT BE WHAT GUIDES US ALL AND MAY LOVE AND LIGHT COMFORT THOSE IN DESPERATE NEED RIGHT NOW!


A Real photo from 1916 - showing an Angel in the Sky



1 comment:

  1. I just learned this, and want to get it out there. There IS something we can do to improve our survival odds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88oCTSHMmhQ

    ReplyDelete