Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thank you to a good friend who sent me this movie that is about our vibrations and how we attract everything to us, besides influencing all that happens in our world.

Together we all help each other raise ourselves and become aware of the Truth of ourselves.

People need to understand how Universe and OUR POWER! Those who work to control us, know the secrets of vibrations and our power. They have structured our world so we do not know it. They changed all things that are in harmony for us. From changing the musical instruments from 432 hertz (that is harmonious) to 440 hertz, which is chaos and in harmony to us.

This movie - explains WE ARE THE POWER and those at the top took/hid our power from us! IT IS TIME TO EMBRACE OUR POWER AND THE TRUTH OF WHO WE ARE! KNOW THE TRUTH! KNOW AND EMBRACE YOUR POWER! Through the truth of ourselves we WILL change our world together!

Everything is Vibration!

Something I have come to understand.  I have said I am 'Awake and Aware' the last few years.  I now understand, I am 'Aware' but the 'Awake' part will only come when I am fully awaken to the Truth of ourselves and our Vibrations.  Through knowing myself in Truth of the Laws of the Universe/God and applying them, then I will become 'Awake'.  I am on this journey of understanding and I sincerely hope that my journey in understandings and putting information here, helps other people with their journeys.  Just as many friends send me information (as this video) and I send them information, together we all grow and awaken to our Truth.  

Movie: Mind Science Kept Hidden We ARE Vibrational Beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment