Friday, January 31, 2014

My Snow experiments/tests in Knoxville Tennessee. Video shows snow become a Glob of White Goo on the Ground. Snow not melting but burning. Snow smelled like burning plastic/tires.

UPDATE 2/9/14 - MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS OF SNOW AND AIR LAB RESULTS - PROVES CHEMTRAILS! 

I did many experiments/test today, with the snow that fell on Tuesday in Knoxville, Tennessee.

I heard and saw reports about 'Fake' Snow in Georgia.  I wanted to test my snow, because I thought people were creating a conspiracy compared to it being real.

Well, I was surprised and shocked to find out the claims of 'fake' snow are real.

I videoed my  burning snow with a match outside on the ground, so no one could claim I used Styrofoam etc.   I burned different snow and you will see as I light a match to some of the snow, it burned and a little glob of white goo was left at one time.

It smelled awful and besides burning it on the ground I did bring in a snowball and it did not melt but browned and burned..

Everything is in the video as it happened and snow should not smell like burning plastic/rubber.  I had two other people who are not involved in 'conspiracy theories' at all smell the snow and asked them what it smelled like.  You will see that in the video too.

Video of my experiments/test of the Snow on the ground



While doing the snow test, this is the sky over Knoxville




5 comments:

  1. Someone needs to have it tested to see what it is , made from. Thank you for doing this, and exposing what is being done to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Sherry. I do not doubt your honesty so I will accept this phenomenon as a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in NE Kansas, we had a light dusting of snow, but enough accumulated on the windshield of my car to make a small snowball. First thing I noticed was that the snow was made of various sizes of little balls, not snow flakes. Next thing was that, while the snow was white, the snowball was light tan, but since it came off my windshield, that could be because the windshield was dirty.

    I brought the snowball inside and put both butane lighters and wooden matches to it. OMG!! What is this crap? A snowball that doesn't melt except inside itself? I gathered the snow with bare hands and the snowball seemed to be wet (which only used to be with slushy snow, not this light, fluffy stuff) but my hands never got wet. Well, they felt wet where I was touching the snowball, but they were dry as soon as I wasn't touching it.

    Aside from the whole fake snow falling from the sky part, this simultaneously wet and dry property seems like it might have some useful application.

    After playing with it for a while (and the question, "Wait!! Is the wet just being absorbed right into my skin?" popping up, accompanied by the attendant and uncomfortable "some useful application" implications. Yikes!), I washed my hands and put the snowball in the freezer. Now it looks like dirty frozen slush, but the weird part (like we need another one) is soot, from trying and failing to melt snow with fire, was pulled into the wet snowball! The dirty slush inside the snowball is much darker where the fire was applied and lightens the farther from the soot.

    I'm going to make some more snowballs to test my first observations, but I'll be wearing some serious gloves when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again Sherry...you're one of my favorite bloggers - and I say so at the top of each of your articles I post

    Mad Angel on FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night around 12;30 in Knoxville, TN Near Western Ave. and the wind was from the west/southwest. I went outside to lock my vehicle and the air had an extremely strong plastic burning smell. This is not the first time I've smelled this smell, just last week I smelled it as well and It is starting to give me some concern. I really want to know what's going on and if this is some kind of sanctioned incenterator that is only burned at night or is this some kind of Illegal Trash Burning session. Whatever it is- it cant be good and just maybe it has something to do with your snow test results.

    ReplyDelete