Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chemtrail Clouds January 8th 2014 over Knoxville Tennessee. Really bad Chemtrails now completely obscuring the sky


The Chemtrail streaks became one large cloud that is completely obscuring the sky.

This has got to STOP! They are poisoning the Earth and messing up nature! We have to keep on this until the Truth comes out and everyone is aware of what they are doing to the Earth.

They are messing with nature and until everyone fully is aware of the poisons they are spraying in the air that affects us (health, etc), animals and the Earth... I will continue to put information out. Is there any wonder why the bees are dying and birds are dropping out of the sky besides all the other animal deaths? 

8 comments:

  1. We've had one big chemtrail cloud covering our city for at least a week and a half. They're hitting central florida hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for Phoenix which may be the chem trail capitol of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had daily chemtrails over Toronto for atleast 5 weeks now. It was the coldest Dec. I can ever remember. They are destroying our beautiful planet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is most amazing is that not one single politician from anywhere in America has spoken out on this issue. Just what are they hiding ? or are they just plain stupid.

      Delete
  4. I live just north of Nashville and for the last 2 years it has been terrible here.One problem is so many people don't notice and don't care .I have hundreds of photos visit my blog at chemtrailsamerica.blogspot.com and will be reposting my videos on youtube at mdprovideo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sky is so laden with chemtrails that I feel like crying. I'm very afraid for all of us. Today, April 19, 2014, the sky over Tenn. is the worst I've seen in over a year. My God, what is being done to us. This seems to be an all out chemical war on Americans. I called the Mayors' office and asked about the spraying and within an hour Homeland Security called me. Why? To scare me into silence? Obviously. We're all in deep you-know-what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyone know what can be done to stop this? Seems the media and weather channels are afraid to speak out about this or be defunded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking into Chem trails because I have a friend who lives in Wickenburg, AZ and not in the desert area but tight right up by Safeway, so basically in town She is a nurse, likes to dust often and noticed a gritty feeling when she would dust. She talked to a Dr. Maziotti and he told her to bring in a sample of the dust. She did and found the tiniest slivers of what appeared to be aluminum - or was it Barium? She had had trouble breathing, wheezing, felt weak and couldn't lift patients as well as she used to. She kept dusting for weeks to test the results and the results were the same. She's now moving out into the county in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete