Friday, November 8, 2013

EFT tapping - Releasing negative programing and conditioning to be the Truth of yourself

A friend of mine introduced me to EFT tapping last week.  I have done a little research into it and I found this video which I feel is the best one for releasing the negativity and heralding in the Truth of ourselves and who we are, from a cellular and DNA level.

Here are some basics about it and here is another site with information.

EFT tapping is about releasing your negative core (subconscious) beliefs by tapping them where they are blocked.

Here is a basic information about EFT tapping - how it works and the basics on how to do it.



Best video I have seen and done yet on EFT tapping.  This says about money but I believe it is more than that.  Releasing the negative conditioning from the cellular level.  All negative conditioning.



No comments:

Post a Comment