Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fun Little Tidbit. My pool will be a "Star" in a movie.

I did this video last year of how I resurfaced my pool, myself.  A production company contacted me and will be using it in a movie "Wish I were Here" with Zach Braff and Kate Hudson.   Zach Braff will be sitting at a table by his pool watching my video on an IPad through youtube, as he wants to resurface his pool himself in the movie.  He will be watching how I did it.   They will show a portion of the video in the movie.   No, I am not getting paid anything for it, but it is fun anyway.

I just wanted to share that fun little tidbit.  The movie comes out next year, September 2014.


2 comments:

  1. How neat. I remember when you said you were doing this project. Seems there should be a few 'thank you' bucks coming back to you.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are not getting paid does that mean I can watch the movie for free???

    ReplyDelete