Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - EVERY MOMENT AND DAY - OUR THANKFULNESS CREATES THE BEST FOR OURSELVES AND THE WORLD!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

This is not for the American Holiday of Thanksgiving.  It is for the truth of Thanksgiving!

The Truth of Thanksgiving is that when we are thankful for all things, even those things we desire and do not have as of yet, it will then be.

By being thankful for LOVE, HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY, JOY, PERFECT HEALTH AND HEALING AND BEAUTY and we feel it... Then IT IS!

Our Thoughts and Feelings CREATE!

I choose to CREATE LOVE, BEAUTY, PROSPERITY, HAPPINESS AND PERFECT HEALTH FOR MYSELF! 
 I CHOOSE TO RADIATE LOVE, HAPPINESS, HEALING AND PROSPERITY FOR OTHERS!

There are secrets of the universe I am working on knowing!  Through the understanding in how the universe works we can all create the best in our lives!

Every single person can create the BEST in their lives, through their change of thoughts and feelings, no matter what situation they are in! 

I Choose to live the life that GOD has meant for us to live!  GOD gave us this beautiful Earth and this life to know his perfection and though choosing to see and be thankful for it... we then can live it!

I got back from NY this last weekend.  It was an intense deployment with the Red Cross and the hardest one I have ever done.   Though there were many things I was not able to do for the special needs people that were in the shelter I was a supervisor of, what I did do was radiate LOVE and see them as they really are, in that they are perfect souls of GOD!  I visualized their light of who they are! 

Here is a video showing how we can be healed and cause things to happen, through seeing them as all ready happened and THANKFULNESS!
 







Though Gratitude - ALL COMES TO US! Here is a video of a reading from a book from 1910 - of how Gratitude brings us ALL WE DESIRE AND NEED IN LIFE!






Don't harbor on the negative, through being grateful for the BEST  and having the FAITH of all you DESIRE and What GOD Desires for you to have... it ALL comes to you!

Another understanding I have is, don't say "I Want"... by saying that... then you will ALWAYS Want.. you won't get!  But by saying I DESERVE - then you set yourself up for Deserving and Getting the BEST of All God has meant for us to have!

Since I got back from NY, I needed to split wood for the winter for my heat in my house, this week.  When I was chain sawing some wood to split, I ended up breaking my right hand ring finger in two places.  My hand has a splint on the finger and is wrapped up totally in a ace bandage.  So I can only use one finger of the hand for typing or anything else.  Needless to say, the pain was tremendous when it happened and I have to keep this on for a few weeks.  But as I thought about it and was grateful, as by this happening, it may have stopped something much worst that could have happened with me chain sawing wood.   It is difficult to have to do things by yourself and I still have wood that I have to split for my heat.  I will manage to do it and maybe I will even be able to get my finger healed instantly as the first video shows of healing through "It is already done."

I DESIRE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THANKSGIVING, EVERY SECOND AND MOMENT OF THEIR LIVES!

TOGETHER OUR THANKFULNESS CREATES LOVE, HEALING, PROSPERITY, BEAUTY AND THE HIGHEST AND BEST THROUGHOUT THE EARTH AND OUR OWN LIVES!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERY SINGLE MOMENT AND DAY!


2 comments: