Sunday, March 11, 2012

For Japan

At the one year anniversary of the Japanese Quake and Tsunami..... How do you express the deep condolences to them?

This is not a day of anger of what is still happening. There is so much that could be said about it.  But expressing my sadness I feel for the Japanese people is just not fully possible.

 I simply want to Express my Love and Honor to them and what they have been through and the thousands of people and country lost a year ago through beautiful songs. We are with you in remembering 3/11/11.






1 comment:

  1. It boggles my mind that anyone still lives anywhere on the NE quadrant of Honshu. They should have ALL left many months ago. Send condolences, but also tell them: get your ass OUT of harm's way -- NOW. It is better to live in the woods...anywhere else... with nothing but the clothes on your back than to allow yourself and your children to be irradiated beyond comprehension.

    ReplyDelete