Sunday, February 12, 2012

A shift? Did anyone else "feel" a shift of 'something' on the night of Feb 10 to 11th?



This is one of those "hard to explain" feelings.

Two nights ago, to say I did not get a good night sleep is an understatement.

I am putting this out there because something shifted or happened, I just don't know what.  The feeling is it is something that will effect us all eventually.

Let me go back and explain, on March 11th 2011, I woke up and knew something had happened overnight as soon as I opened my eyes.  I knew it was Earth related and what ever had happened our world would never be the same again.

I turned on the T.V. to find out what it was, as I knew what ever it was would be announced on the news as soon as I turned it on.  That is when I found out about the Japanese quake.

I then knew Fukushima was melted and underneath the vessels 2 weeks later, way before it was ever disclosed.  I told some close friends about this.  I told them what I had seen. 

Now, two nights ago.... I woke up over and over again.  I felt something was happening.  I also was having physical reactions to what ever was happening.  I had the feeling some type of shift was happening, it is very hard to explain.  The shift felt planetary.  I woke up with that feeling something happened overnight, but it was not something I would hear about on the news.  It was something, unseen.

I am posting this, because I would like to find out if others felt something two nights ago (Feb. 10th to 11th)?

I don't know what happened, it was almost as if a dimensional event happened that will not be disclosed per se, but it was major.  I can't get a grasp of it being either positive or negative, except today (12th) I feel excitement in the air.

Yeah, this is a weird and out there post, but I would like to get other people's input, who are sensitive to things, if they too felt something happen that is yet unseen and may never been seen in the traditional venues.

I would like to figure out what happened, so please if you felt something and have an idea of what it may have been that shifted/occurred, etc. please comment or contact me.

Edit to add.  I have had people contact me, saying they felt there was some shift or something happened themselves on Thursday.   They also have felt something is different and an unseen but major change happened. 

13 comments:

  1. Well..I'm trying not to imagine that I felt something, or am being influenced by what "you felt", but I did dream heavily and woke up several times Thur night/Friday mornig.

    At work Friday morning, the gal training me said the same thing....she woke up on and off as well.

    I just attributed it to "new work anxiety/ personal anxiety etc"....but ALL WEEK I've also had some pretty vivid dreams (not unusual for me) and some of them were downright nightmares. My husband has been going through the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird you comment is shown as being 7 am - I didn't post this until 9 am, almost 10 am. I wonder why there is a time difference like that? Odd.

      Delete
  2. I've kind of had the opposite experience. I've required very little sleep for the past two months (not insomnia, I just have not really required much sleep to operate). Despite mostly resting rather than deeply sleeping, I have felt super energized and positive and clear headed. The past three nights I've slept sounder and deeper than I have in two months. I am still feeling super energized and hopeful and clear headed--unafraid and certain that all will be well. It's electrical. I feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was losing it just before the big tsunami in 2004. I felt horrible stress and tension. I remember explaining it like a rubber band being pulled very tightly, something was going to have to give and it did.
    I didn't feel anything on 3-11-11 or on Feb 10 - 11th I'm sorry to say.

    I have had a weird optimism the last few days that I can't quite explain, a feeling kind of like "the pressure is off".

    Anyway, good luck, I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too "felt" Fukushima last year. I woke up seconds after it happened. Feeling weird I turned on the TV and saw the news reports. This entire year I have been off, so to speak. I feel weird. I cannot explain it. Anyway, Thursday into Friday I hardly slept. I kept hearing noises and was sick to my stomach. So I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are times I feel as if another wave of evil has hit the earth; like another layer of darkness. The most recent, I sensed a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should clarify. I don't think it was evil. I can't explain what it was, but it was as if... what was going to happen is not going to happen now. I feel positive about the future. I feel things are going to change. There was a shift I felt, but I did not feel evil per se. Some others have contacted me and they felt a shift too, they are not thinking it is negative.
      Very hard to express and explain but I believe the layers of darkness are lifting.

      Delete
  6. http://altranews.blogspot.com/2012/02/emissione-di-energia-dalla-piramide-del.html?m=1

    ciao

    formic

    ReplyDelete
  7. this happens to me quite often actually whenever I feel something bad is about to happen it happens my mom said I did not sleep in 2001 9/11 because for whatever reason i was 4 when that happened I can't explain why this happens but it always happens in the form of a dream on march 11th 2011 I awoke from a dream where I was drowning I passed it off as a nightmare never expecting a tsunami to have happened in japan but I don't know if that has any connection whatsoever but yes sometimes I do get those feelings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a horrific migraine Friday and Saturday, but that was about it. However, my 3 month old puppy was acting crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No I detected nothing unusual, no wait, I looked back at my diary and did record an unusual foot arch pain on and off. Never had that before. It is recorded on the 9th and the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really did have a foot arch pain. Never had that before and it did happen on the 10th too. Thanks for not believing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You mock what you cannot understand

    The shift continues to progress...

    Its imperceptible to most people but to me feels like a frame or a pixel is moved in this time and space, making profound change to the future. I hear the words... did you feel that? do you feel the shift, its coming and then none of this will matter.

    There are those of us who are more sensitive aware and intune with the earth, with the spiritual side of our life energy - mostlikely not religious but spiritual in a way that reveres the earth as the giver of life - Gaia .. i feel the shift and have since february tho i cannot give an exact date to it. it is tantamount to a series of small earth tremors but occurring in the time and space we exist in making ripples in the future and it gives me hope and i don't know why.

    And now i have taken to researching the words.. do you feel the shift or the shift to see if i was the only one who heard them or understood what they meant..

    the shift is hope to those who understand intrinsically what is signifies. We can exhale knowing all is not lost.

    a.

    ReplyDelete