Sunday, September 18, 2011

Video - CME hitting Earth on 9/17/11 - Partial Magnetosphere collapse

Video of a CME hit on the Earth on 9/17/11 - the Magnetic Field partially collapsed.

Last week the Earth was impacted by M and X class solar flares on the 9th and 10th of September, the information and video of that is here.

I have also brought to the attention of everyone watching this video, the fact that I have horrible headaches on the days the Earth is impacted by CMEs and flares. I have found it is a definite pattern of the pressure on the Earth resulting in my having headaches. I am not prone to headaches, but for the last 2 weeks, I have had horrible ones, where I have taken migraine aspirin a few times a day. If you have been having unusual headaches, notice the day they happen and see if it has also been days of the Earth getting hit by flares. Start noticing if there is a pattern, as I have.

2 comments:

  1. wow the real cause of climate change finally comes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. we saw awesome northern lights that night up in fort macmurray area

    ReplyDelete