Saturday, August 13, 2011

Obama says: "We deserve Better" - YES He is Correct - We DO Deserve BETTER!

Obama today (Saturday Aug 13 2011) used his weekly address to tell the citizens of the United States "You Deserve Better".

But what is funny, is he was talking about CON gress and the Sen ASS tors and not himself. 

What Obama said:

"You've got a right to be frustrated," the president said. "I am. Because you deserve better. I don't think it's too much for you to expect that the people you send to this town start delivering."

He is asking people to put pressure on our elected officials for them to come together and get things accomplished in Washington D.C.

Gosh, where do I start? 

Let's start with the easiest part.  First our elected officials do not listen to us, only to special interest.  I know that.  I have called my elected officials on all the major bills, from FISA, TARP, STIMULUS, HEALTHCARE, DEBT CEILING!  I did not just call my own elected officials but also the White House, Speaker of the House, etc.  When I would talk to the staff, they would say one million calls against the various bills to one for.  Now..... lets think about that.  The people made their voices heard.  Did our elected officials listen to them?  The answer is a huge NO!  Our elected officials ignored our voices and did as their masters and special interest told them to do.  Give the banks money without reserve and let all the banks and corporations rape the American people of all their money and saddle debt onto our great great great grandchildren. 

Okay, so we have the easiest part done, so why is Obama even asking the people to try and connect with their CON gressmen or Sen ASS tors?  When recent history shows they do not listen at all and our voices do not matter.

Now, regarding Obama himself......................... Oh my, where do I begin?  I have done many posts about all his lies during his campaign and him not living up to a single one of them.  He has out Bushed Bush. 

Here is an Open Letter I did to Obama

Here is where Olbermann in video blasts Obama - No promises kept

Here is one from 2009 - about No difference between Obama and Bush - No Transparency as promised

Bankrupted Morals of Government (Obama)

I also did a post of videos of his promises during his campaign to everyone of them being broken, but I can not find it at this moment.

But, I DO AGREE with Obama at this time - "YES WE DO DESERVE BETTER AND WE DESERVED BETTER IN A PRESIDENT WHO BROKE EVERY PROMISE OF HIS CAMPAIGN AND IS NOW THE WORSE PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY AND HAS LED THE U.S. INTO MORE WARS THAN EVER BEFORE"! 

Obama - Have you ever listened to the people?  NO - you listen to those who control you, just as the rest of our elected officials.  The people's voices are mute to you all.  That is fact!  Because if you did listen to the people, then those bills passed - as TARP, Stimulus, health care, debt ceiling would not have passed.  Especially the debt ceiling bill with the unconstitutional super elite CON gress now. 

What I am doing and asking everyone to join me - Fly the American flag - upside down it means "The Country is in Distress".




No comments:

Post a Comment