Sunday, May 29, 2011

Really????? Slow Dancing or moving your body is NOW A CRIME?? People Arrested for silent dancing in Washington D.C.!

This is all over the internet and I am going to put it here too!

This is so OUTRAGEOUS! WTF is this United Broken States coming to?

We are a Police state! I used to admire the police now I have become afraid of their power trips and arresting people for NO REASON!

Watch this and tell me What exactly did those people do wrong? Were they interfering with anyone else? Were they causing a problem with anyone else? Were they just enjoying themselves? Silent dancing is a crime now! Also the police threatened someone video taping the episode with arrest! Said that video taping was not allowed!

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW SAYS WE HAVE A RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT!



Update - A news station did a story on it. Seems the police and the U.S. government see dancing as an act of protesting which is NOT ALLOWED without a permit! Oh, gosh, I wonder if I step too fast the police will think that is a form of dancing, if I go there? What absolute Bull S*&^! We can't do anything "abnormal" without getting government approval now!

No comments:

Post a Comment