Thursday, April 21, 2011

Whoa! Watch this a Movie showing future Wall Street Panic - David Morgan bringing it to our Attention! Must Watch!

WOW you look at the past movies and you can find the truth in them of real life!  David Morgan found just such a movie!  It is based on Wall Street dealings and as various clips from the movie plays - you can see our future in it.

Thank you David Morgan for bringing this up!





This is what he has on the Silver123 site for the explanation and opinion.

If you are like most investors, you are pleading for some real answers:

* Why isn't my stock portfolio and/or 401K performing like it used to with the market screaming past me?

* Where do I go, and where do I invest in silver without being an expert?

You don't know where to go. so you stand still, afraid..

* What's safe? Does that word MEAN anything, anymore?

You don't know so you hold cash, AND even that keeps losing value!

* You know you have to wake up.

I want you to do yourself a favor. Visit Silver Saver and take a Silver Position and hold on for the ride. Each month you can stash away as little or as much as you like, with a solid, experienced silver investing approach that I recommend. As I have shared for years — silver in your portfolio are not only smart in the short term, silver is one of the best bets for your future, and your children's.

David Morgan, Silver-Investor.com


I am also putting this other video in from David Morgan that is a remake of the Matrix "Red Pill" portion! I just love this! Also with the way silver is going......

One question...... Have you taken the Red Pill........Got Silver?

No comments:

Post a Comment