Friday, April 29, 2011

My videos of the Hail as it was happening in Knoxville Tennessee April 27th 2011 - Tornado day in the South

I took videos of the hail with my computer web cam as the hail happened in Knoxville Tennessee.

I am an excitable person so the first video I carried on and on about the hail. The noise was deafening and I had to yell over it as the hail was hitting.

The second video I am not as expressive as I am on the first. The second video was also another round of hail.

First Hail storm


2nd round of hail - better sound of the hail, as I was not saying as much as the first one.  Also the mist began swirling and I thought  a tornado may be coming, so I end the video abruptly to get downstairs.  The video does not show how all the mist in the air began going in circles etc.



this picture is of hail after 1/2 hour from falling and it was still large, it had melted some already.






No comments:

Post a Comment