Sunday, March 13, 2011

Magnetosphere Anamoly today - Balled Up - Yet we are Getting Hit - Not Normal

I am putting these pictures in.  Something is not right with the Magnetosphere.  It is balled up right now, yet were are getting hit.  I have seen it balled up before (on rare occasions) but never while we were getting hit by a flare.

I am putting the pictures in here.  Also people can look at their GPS's and compasses and see if they are off - I have read people reporting anomalies with those also.

Here is a radar of the Earth - that is all messed up, which someone alerted me to.  Which I then went right over to our magnetosphere info and found that it is not as it should be.

We have had pressure on our magnetic field for days now from all the large flares and our magnetic field is 25% weaker than it use to be.  Pressure on the Earth does cause quakes and all those M class flares with the X class flare most likely was part of the cause of Japan's quake.  

http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Satellite/Infrared.aspx
A Radar Picture right now from the site linked above:





Now these are the pictures I have captured from the magnetosphere over the last half hour.
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index.html






UPDATE - It is now starting to get normal and flaring out as it should while we are getting hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment