Friday, February 25, 2011

WOW - Michael Jackson Video "They Don't Really Care about us" - He really hit the mark with this!

I came across this video for the first time ever today.  I was not a big fan of Michael Jackson once he began changing himself.  I believed all the allegations against him, but now I wonder if all was true?  He wrote some very powerful songs in his last few years.

I had heard this song before but did not really pay attention to the words "They don't really care about us".
Today I watched the video for the first time.  Very powerful and true song.  This video makes a powerful statement.  I had inserted his Earth Song previously.  I will reinsert it here, as it is such a powerful song also!

Here is Michael Jackson's Video "They Don't Really Care About Us"



Here is Michael Jackson's Powerful "Earth" video *complete words to the Earth Song are in this post*



It is a shame now that he is dead, I am finding out about these amazing powerful songs he wrote in the last years of his life. RIP Michael. I have so much more respect for him now than I did before his death, which is sad. It shows how the media will spin people's opinions. Michael Jackson may have been the greatest performer ever.

2 comments:

  1. Sherrie-
    I felt the exact same way. I found the song about a month after he died, and I had spent my adult life buying the lie... Somewhere there is another video of him talking to a small crowd in an alley or bar, and he is testifying. I think we lost a fighter for truth with him, and just did not know. I even suspect he was trying to protect Hollywood's kids. RIP, Mr. Jackson.
    I will look for that video. Sherrie - do you know about the Franklin Scandal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is... This is a composite, but the footage I was talking about makes up much of the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7AOXj1vtQ

    ReplyDelete