Monday, February 21, 2011

With all the serious things happening, sometimes we just have to take a break to Laugh and Smile - Videos For your enjoyment

We all need to have good laughs and smiles, especially with everything going on!  So, as I take a break from the serious events of the world to enjoy some really awesome and funny videos, I would like to share some with you!

I hope you enjoy and get a laugh and smile some with the videos, I have enjoyed!

Most of these videos are of parrots!

For your viewing pleasure!


I have enjoyed watching this one over and over! The parrot is amazing with it's singing and sound effects!



OMG - This bird is crazy with it's heavy metal!



This parrot sure knows how to dance!



This is such a great commercial done with parrots!



Lots of people know Einstein now, but he is just too good, not to put in.



Great singing parrot!



You are my Sunshine singing bird!



Same bird as above - singing "I feel Good"



This Kitty doesn't like people that much it seems.



Would you like to adopt a kitty? This one I would think is still up for adoption!



We all know about Christian the Lion - here is the long video with lots more information! In fact Christian brought his female lions to his friends and they laid right next to the men and they pet them as if they were tame! Amazing Full Video!




This Hippo is amazing! Helped animals across the river.




I hoped you enjoyed the break from the stresses of life and from the more serious events happening!

Oh, one more.... if you know of someone having a Birthday and you are not able to sing well, just send them this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment