Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NEED SOMEONE IN MID MISSOURI FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MERS

Need IMMEDIATELY - Someone IN MID MISSOURI - Who has Had Foreclosure Papers Filed Against Them!

UPDATE 12/03/09 10:30PM Out of 14 million homeowners in mortgage trouble, isn't there ANYONE in Missouri, Montana, Minnesota, or Rhode Island that is willing to Keep their house and be a Representative?
Please Contact me!

I need someone who is willing to be the representative in Missouri for a Class Action Lawsuit AGAINST MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Service)


UPDATE 12/03/09 1:15PM - PEOPLE ARE NEEDED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES TO BE REPRESENTATIVES IN THOSE STATES - WHO HAVE HAD FORECLOSURE PAPERS FILED AGAINST THEM:

RHODE ISLAND
MINNESOTA
MONTANA



Almost all mortgage servicing companies go through MERS!

Including Countrywide, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo, Litton Loan, Fannie Mae - In other words almost EVERYONE!

Judges have been ruling against them. This is what I have been working on in getting a law firm to take on a CLASS Action LAWSUIT AGAINST MERS For ALL 60 MILLION HOMEOWNERS, Before the Plague in the Ukraine has taken up my time!

There is a law firm in Nevada who is taking it on, they had one already in the works when I contacted them!

Now - they need IMMEDIATELY someone in Mid Missouri to be the representative of that state for ALL Homeowners!

The lawyer will be sending me a list of ALL the states they need people in - So you can expect another post as this one - listing what states people who have had foreclosure papers filed against them are needed!

BUT - AWESOME NEWS IS: The lawyer had asked me for someone in Mid Missouri a couple of months ago - I listed that need on my "Sherriequestioningall" Blog.

Someone contacted me - I gave them the lawyers information - Well - The attorney told me today "Thanks to you" the mortgage company - Citibank - WALKED AWAY FROM THE MORTGAGE - THE PEOPLE GOT THEIR HOUSE FREE AND CLEAR!!!!

She did not explain it completely - but I assume- when they said they were going to be the representatives for a Class action suit - Citibank - GAVE THEM THEIR HOME!!

Now the lawyers NEED SOMEONE ELSE - LIKE YESTERDAY!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME - IF YOU ARE IN MID MISSOURI - HAVE HAD FORECLOSURE PAPERS FILED AGAINST YOU -

I will give you the attorney's Name and number when you contact me - I do not want to put their information out here!

ALSO - if you are a lawyer and are interested in helping and joining in this lawsuit, please contact me! One lawyer who has out of Georgia is now helping with this.

This Class Action lawsuit is for all NON- Judicial Foreclosure States - the lawyers are trying to figure out how to help those in the Judicial Foreclosure states out.


THIS WILL NOT COST ANYONE A DIME! ALL THOSE WITH MERS MORTGAGES WILL IMMEDIATELY BE A PART OF THE CLASS ACTION SUIT!

For a list to see if your state is a non-judicial or a judicial foreclosure state - see this link:http://www.all-foreclosure.com/procedures.htm


To understand MERS and rulings against them - please see the following links.


http://www.upi.com/Real-Estate/2009/10/04/Nevada-Suit-Could-Halt-Thousands-of-Foreclosures/7301254678994

http://indianalawblog.com/archives/2009/09/courts_in_kansa.html

http://theforeclosuredetonator.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/kansas-supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-homeowners/

http://www.dsnews.com/articles/mers-role-as-mortgagee-challenged-in-kansas-court-ruling-2009-09-30

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15324 - Kansas Supreme Court Ruling against MERS


http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/mers.php

http://www.projo.com/business/content/HO_MERS_Lawsuit_10-25-09_LOG44C1_v15.1c5d26b.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/25/business/economy/25gret.html?pagewanted=2&_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss New York judge ruling last week against MERS - forgave whole debt!



FORECLOSURES HAVE TO STOP!! IT GETS ME SICK ALL THE PEOPLE BEING KICKED OUT ON THE STREET WITH THEIR FAMILIES AS THE BANKS ARE GETTING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!

WHEN THE CLASS ACTION SUIT IS FILED (HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS) THEY WILL FILE AN INJUNCTION AGAINST ALL MERS FORECLOSURES UNTIL THE SUIT IS SETTLED! Hopefully the Judge will Approve the Injunction!!

MERS HAS NO STANDING TO FORECLOSE ON PEOPLE - THEN PEOPLE COULD STOP PAYING THEIR MORTGAGES!!

I WILL NOT TAKE ANYONE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION - I WILL STRICTLY GIVE YOU THE ATTORNEY'S NAME AND NUMBER FOR YOU TO CONTACT!!

9 comments:

  1. You are on the right track! Keep up the fight!

    4closureFraud
    http://4closurefraud.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this fly!

    I rescinded on my loan because of overvaluation of my home and escrow and document problems - after 3 months of writing and waiting for the rescission to happen, I stopped paying - Wells Frago filed for foreclosure 8 months later, after destroying my credit and using harrassing debt collection procedures. During that whole time, I had been writing MERS and WELLS for info about the true owner and the loction of the mortgage doc and note to prove interest in the debt (I don't want to arrange TILA tender to the wrong person), MERS never responded, and Wells just kept insisting that I get a mod or short sale my home. I had already bought a more affordable home, but I can't move in or I'll lose my rights - I wanted to sell my home but because of the overappraisal I could not, and then they wrecked my credit and filed foreclosure making it impossible for me to sell = here I am maintaining 2 houses now and falling fast financially - not eligible for legal aid or appointed counsel. This is been going on 18 months now - they are nickel and diming me to bankruptcy and the chancery case is in limbo. Can't afford a lawyer around here, retainers run from $3400 down and $1400/mo till case end (cheapest I could find w/i 50 miles of Chicago) The lawyers don't get it at all.

    Keep us up to date, please - I'm in Illinois, where the lawyers and judges don't get it - MERS knows it's being watched - now if someone shows up in court with an answer to foreclosure complaint, MERS immediately assigns the mortgage AND NOTE to the servicer through the servicer's attorney who poses as a MERS officer - the servicer files the foreclosure even before an MERS assignment is made and recorded here in cook county - the assignment is always backdated to just before default - and is not dated by the notary nor MERS.

    MERS assigns mortgages to the servicer, that were in default and only after foreclosure complaint is filed by the servicer - on top of that the servicer claims exception from the FDCPA because it "obtains" the loan for servicing before default - true, but the servicer only obtained interest in the debt AFTER default from MERS.
    Does anyone ever notice, MERS claims it is mortgagee throughout the loan duration as the reason it can assign, but also, throughout the loan duration, the servicer claims IT is the mortgagee (look at your homeowners ins decs).
    This must be misrepresentation of some kind!

    And the servicer nor MERS ever produces the actual NOTE (sometimes they get away with a copy because the Note was e-signed - but they never have it if it was a wet-ink note). How can they lose the note when MERS just got done assigning it to Wells Frago? (MERS conveyed the mortgage and note, for good and valuable consideration, according to the MERS assignments).

    The MERS assignments are fraudulent but in the past year Wells Fargo has filed 10,000 foreclosure complaints in Cook county with assignments from MERS.

    It's good to know that there are people like you who are digging in - someone needs to stop this home-stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pushed into a pre-foreclosure in 2006 by MERS and forced to do a short sale in early 2007 to avoid the foreclosure. I lost 94k in equity after owning my home for 13 years. I'd like nothing better than to sue the bums that caused the RE crisis and my losses. Please include me in any updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to know if mississippi is doing a class action suit which attorney is doing i need info cause iam a victum of their frudenlent practice by this worms the goverment should do a sweep arrest and foreclouse the CEO,SERVICERS,and INVESTOR HOUSES and put them on the streets and GIVE OUR HOUSES BACK n PUNITIVE DAMAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was from last year. The big class action never got off the ground at the time. But that is not to say, one won't now. Keep watching. Also contact some attorneys in your area about starting one there. Do a search for class action lawyers in Mississippi. GOOD LUCK! Keep watching for something getting going too in all the non-judicial foreclosures states.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We actually did receive a mod after 2 years of Bank of America hell but still have alot of issues to resolve with them like fixing our credit that they have ruined. They also wrote the new mod with 30,000 in interest that we really didn't owe. We signed it because we didn't want to lose our house. Fell free to email me if you think we can help. moscowmillspizza@yahoo.com
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you any info concerning Missouri and class action suit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure if Sherrie got my email. My name is Reuben Nieves. My email reuben.nieves@yahoo.com. My phone number is 916 247 6260. I'll send her my research and a law review. Non judicial foreclosures are unconstitutional when the remedy is sought by federally chartered bank corporations created under acts of Congress for public and national purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    I just found this blog. Is it still active?
    I need info regarding Bank of America class action suits in Missouri, (if there are any yet). It could also involve the mortgages they took from Taylor, Bean & Whitaker when they went under. That's who had my mortgage. A month later I find out BofA took it over and it's been a nightmare ever since!
    I'll watch this site for responses; if there is anyone with info I'll put my e-mail address in.
    Thanks so much.
    TL

    ReplyDelete