Friday, November 13, 2009

My thoughts on the Vaccine and Propaganda going on with it.

These are two videos, I have done regarding the Propaganda and Falsehoods by the WHO,CDC, UN, Governments and the Media Regarding the Swine Flu Vaccine.

The 2 videos, were one video in the beginning. Somehow after uploading it on youtube it got edited (not by me) and what I am putting in as the 2nd part was cut out of the original. It has taken 2 days to get these set up on youtube, but Finally they are on!

Oh, good news, audio and video are in sync.

I hope people understand the psychological angle being waged - so everyone will take a Swine Flu Vaccine. (that portion is in the 2nd video) I feel it is important to have people understand, what they are hearing is not the full truth regarding the Swine Flu Vaccine and in my opinion, under no terms should they get the Swine Flu Vaccine.




No comments:

Post a Comment